Chapter 4: Esmondia

*Luno's Pov*
"Sooo-"
"Ah not so fast, you can't just expect me to be ok with the fact that I just found out you have be stalking me!"

Woah there, just a second ago she was acting all shy and what not so why now was she acting big and tough, (and a bit sassy if you ask me)? But obviously I wasn't going to say that to her face, that would wreck my chances at explaining anything to her. I took a deep breath and looked at her to see her already looking at me.

"Can I help you?"
" well yes actually. You could start by telling me why you were stalking me? " I look around and even though there is no one there. I still feel sceptical about talking here so we need to get out of here.

"Not here, it is not safe. Let's go outside, the first period is nearly over and I don't want to be here when everyone comes barging about trying to get to break/recess." She just shrugs not really arguing but definitely curious as to what I had to say to her. We walk out of the front doors and walk to the forest that is to the left of the school. We walk over to one of the benches by the river stream.

" Ok...we are here now so spill"
I take yet another deep breath, getting nervous that she will think me crazy if I just tell her straight up- I mean who wouldn't - the things I am about to tell her will be shocking and confusing to say the least. She sat there now tapping her feet on the floor getting quite impatient with me.

"So...the reason I have been following you is because "the council" told me to, they think that you are important because "the others" are after you. "

" haha really 'the council and the others' you really are living in a fantasy world if you think for a second I am going to believe a word you just said. "

"Well that was a bit harsh but you are right about one thing..."
she looks at me confused but egging me on to continue.
"I do live in a fantasy world, it is called Esmondia and the council are the people who run it."

She looks at me as if I was crazy; which I expected but it don't make it hurt any less, she must have seen that I looked upset because she stopped silently laughing and looked at me with curiosity again.

"I know this may sound crazy but we have been watching you for a while, and it may sound creepy but you are in grave danger!" She nodded her understanding and I continued.

"We are currently at peace with 'the others' with the occasional mishaps, it gets sorted and everything goes back I to how it was. But every year around the time of crestfallen eve, at mid-night the realm of the banished has a breaking point in the barrier. Last year some demons broke free out of the banished. We don't know how many but we know that they are going to try and break the barrier completely so that they can form an army and attack the heavenly realm."

"I live in the heavenly realm, and it is where the ruler of Esmondia stays his name is Emperor Kanin. He is also the leader of the council and he has time and copying magic, this means he can copy the magic of the person he is battling or looking at, and he can reverse time or to go forward in time but he does not do that because if he does it could change something in the past or future which would affect the present. I know that this is a lot to take in but this is exactly why we have been following you instead of straight up telling you."

" I- I understand now why you may not have wanted to straight up tell me but you can't really stalk me and then come up to me and act all nonchalant about everything. Actually put yourself in my shoes... "

Her shoes why would I want to put on her shoes? Does she think it will show me something? And she thinks I am crazy! I am still confused when I hear footsteps.

" Hello... did you hear what I just said? "
No. I shook my heads telling her honestly that I hadn't.

"Well I was saying that if you were in my position you would be a bit scared, curious and confused. I am not saying that I fully believe anything you are saying but I also not saying that I don't believe you. If that makes any sense at all?"
Again I nod my head understanding that if I had been in her position I most likely would have I would have freaked out way more than she had.