Chapter 8: The Meeting

"Ok now that we are all seated let us go around the table and introduce ourselves, I will go first. My name is Emperor Kanin and I am the Ruler of the Heavenly Realm."

This went on until we were all the way around the table. The people here were ruler of one of the realms in Esmondia. There names were Goddess Aquafina- Water Realm, Goddess Flamabella- Fire Realm, God Everest- Earth Realm, God Adihez- Weather Realm, Goddess Phoniex- Guardian Realm , God Stars- Space Realm, Goddess Alora- Time Realm, God Bolten- Creation Realm, Goddess Vita- Life & Healing Realm, Goddess Natalia- Pirate Realm, God Lumino- Illusion Realm and Emperor Kanin-Heavenly Realm. Turns out that Flamabella is McKenna's mum and Phoniex is Griffin's mum.

"Now moving swiftly on the important things, Rue," everyone turned to me and I felt a little uncomfortable. McKenna must have noticed because she took my hand and squeezed it giving me a reassuring look. I took a deep breath and gave her a smile back.

"As we all know Rue is in grave danger because of Dwendall. He is after her because he thinks that she is a threat to him and his fallen Empire. So if he thinks she is a threat then she will be an asset to us in the battle to defeat him once and for all, so that Esmondia can be in peace again. Myths and Legends have spoke about an earthling who will come and take over Esmondia and rule in peace making it great again. But I think that they got it a bit messed up-"

"How could you think they messed up Kanin? They have never been wrong...ever. What ever they have said has come true with no mistakes. You have always been a firm believer what has gotten into you?"

" Mum!" Hissed McKenna.
"Calm down he is the over all ruler of Esmondia he can take your title away like he did with dad." Her mum seems to calm down when she heard this. I wonder what happened with her dad to get demoted?

" I suggest you listen to you daughter Flamabella you wouldn't want your family title to go down in ruins. I took a big chance on putting you in place to replace your husband.  Don't give me any regrets," he spat back at Flamabella's remark. Gasps were heard all over the table. I was really starting to dislike this guy he was so arrogant and self centred.

He head whipped around to face me so fast I thought it would've broke.

"What did you say about me?" Huh did I say that out loud?
" I didn't say anything? "
"No but you thought it!"
" Thought?...huh that doesn't make any sense. "
"Arrogant, self centred...does that ring a bell?" What he can read minds? That's crazy! But cool!
" Yes I can read minds and if you have something to say about me say it to my face not in your thoughts." Ever heard of privacy?
"I have a lot I would like to say to you but then you would offended you," I say getting even more pissed than before.
He got up out of his seat and a screech was heard from his chair.

"How dare you disrespect me like that, you silly girl! I have the power to make you life a living hell!"

"Look I would knock you out but then that would be animal abuse and I love animals, well apart from the ones like you. Of course!"
I say while walking towards him. I knew it was a dangerous game I was playing here but he can't just expect me to take his insults.

*SLAP*

"You foolish girl...you will be the downfall to Esmondia not the rise!" I sat on the floor whimpering and silently sobbing. Did he just slap me? I was right to call him an animal I mean look at what he just did.

"This meeting is over I have nothing to say to any of you apart from that one of you must take this abomination of a chic into your care because it surely not staying here!" His booming voice was heard from his position by the doors.