Chapter 14: Important to him

As I awoke from my unconsciousness I keep my eyes closed feeling the blinding lights shine directly onto my eyelids. I feel someone else's body heat and it takes me a minute to process but I remember being taken away and being knocked out.

I hear muffled voices and decide if I am going to survive I should play along for a bit and figure out a plan to get out of here. So I heighten my senses and begin listening in on the conversation.

"How long has she been unconscious for Liwiwawawawa?"

He shrugs. "I don't know, just as we left the restaurant she started screaming for some kid. And I knew she wasn't meant to be awake so I blew this in her face," he replies as he shows Ed a transparent bag full of yellow powder.

" Liwiwawawawa you idiot. You have her the wrong powder! This is the stronger version of the sleeping potion! She could be knocked out for Dwendall knows how long,"

"Well I am sorry but you try flying with a human and drugging them at the same time!" He retorted. Ed scoffs.

" well you are lucky cause the kid she was calling for was in the restaurant and was also awake. And so were the other kids around their table. I messed about with them for a bit then became bored so I knocked them all out cold. I didn't even bother cleaning the blood they should have stayed the way they were, they would never have made it to get anyways. " confessed Ed.
What! He had hurt my friends! To the point that their blood was spilled?! No way am I playing along if he is going to act like this.

"Well there is nothing we can do now is there?" Noted Liwiwawawawa. I mentally screamed at the pain I felt knowing my friends were hurt.

That's it I can't do this anymore. I have to stop being weak and fight back.

"HoW dArE yOu HuRt My FrIeNdS!" I slurred out.

How....How....How.... " mimicked Ed whilst laughing. Liwiwawawawa joined in but I don't think he even knew why they were laughing. I acknowledged that Liwiwawawawa was the more kind of the two and also the more confused. But I took this as an advantage.

"Well it is good to see that you are awake we have wasted to much time as it is."

" well how is that? " I inquire finally having had found my voice. Ed shook his head with a look on his face showing that he thought this a waste of time.

"Dwendall sent us to Earth to kill you but when we didn't find you we went straight to Dwendall and he said that you mostly had come to Esmondia. So we came here and he said if we did find you instead of killing you we should take care of you until crestfallen eve,"

"Why would he want to meet me I am of no importance to anyone? Even my parents didn't want me!" I confided . Ed's expression softened but only for a second before resuming the expression he had on before.

"He said that he needed to see you and if you were who he thought you were then you would be very important."

I bet to differ I am not important to anyone, and I if I wanted to be it wouldn't be to an evil mastermind! So please he could find someone else to be an important role in his plan.

"Look I have said this before and I will say it again. We have wasted enough time so please get changed and refreshed in there and come back so we can leave." He commanded as he pointed to a black door to right of the room.

I nod- fed up of arguing. I stand up and it seems my legs have fallen asleep. My knees buckled under me and I fall to the ground. I stay like this for a minute or so before I find my centre gravity and fumble off the floor with the help of the night stand next to the bed.