Chapter 5: Realm room

*Luno's Pov*
"Woahhhhh-"she screamed as we came out of the portal.
"Would you please calm down? Jeez it wasn't even that bad!"
" sa-sa-says you,you have probably done this more than I have...am I right or am I right?" Well little miss sass attack.
"Yeah I guess so," I mumble not really wanting to say it loud and proud.
" Huh? Sorry couldn't hear you come again?! " she insisted.
"Phh as if I said it once I am not going to say it again," I hissed right back at her.
" Fine, you are so stubborn, " she says as she rolls her eyes. For some unknown reason this makes me smile. She may be sassy but she is still cute. 'Wait where did that come from?' I thought. I stand in silence while I watch her examination the room.

*Rue's Pov*
I looked around the room.There wasn't really anything in here but there was a staircase that lead to a window?

A portal Luno says that it is a portal that leads to "other realms". There is only one portal leading to who knows where, the colours of the portal is a mixture of white, silver, blue and purple. I looked around again getting familiar with where we were. And all this time I could feel Luno's eyes on me, which frankly was creeping me out slightly.

" Uh can I help you with something?" I ask as I turn around to face him.
"Oh sorry I didn't mean to stare I just found it amusing to see your reaction to the realm room. It's beautiful isn't it?"
I nod in agreement with him. It really was beautiful even if it was quite simple.

"Soo which realm are we going to? Because I am starting to get really hm what's the word...bored, that's it. No offense or anything." I knew that some people would get really annoyed when someone spoke about their home country (or whatever this place was) differently.

"Oh ok that's fine...we are going to the Heavenly realm which is where the council will be meeting today to discuss a few things, and also where I will give information on my mission-you-back to them," he said all at once as if it were something to be embarrassed about. Again not really knowing what to say to reply to him I just nod.

"How will we be getting there because I don't really see any cars or things like that?"
" Isn't it obvious or do I have to explain this to you too? " seeing my confused expression he continues. "All we have to do is walk through this portal and we will be in the Heavenly Realm, but instead of going straight to that realm we will be going to the Creation Realm."

'Why' is all I said to him before he went on to explain that the clear orb that I had seen him with, was on of his life sources. Apparently everyone had one and if you broke it then you would die, but if you still had some of your essence in it when it was broken them you could live, but would be very very weak. He also said that we had to go there so we could see if I had one. In the Creation Realm an order was put in for Luno to come and check if I had one stored in their archives. So that is where we were heading.

"Rue! You coming it is time to go?!" He screamed from the door of the portal.
"Yes I am coming let me just get up there!" I screamed back at him, because he was at the top of the staircase and I was still at the bottom.
As soon as I got to the top I stood there looking even more confused than before. Why was there only one portal if there were multiple realms?

As if reading my mind he started explaining everything to me. He said to me-
"There is only one portal so that if someone does escape from the banished they will not be able to leave Esmondia to hurt the humans on earth."
At this I nod understanding what he had said.
" Ok now can we go, seeing as I have told you what you need to know so far? "
"Yes we can, you don't have to be so stubborn about it. And I thought that we were starting to get along." Yet again he pulled out his orb and began chanting something, he was so quite that I could just about make out what he was saying 'Venite igitur, ad rerum Creationem Imperium', I had no idea what it meant but after saying it four times he took my hand and stepped into the portal.