Chapter 6: Creation Realm

*Rue's Pov*
As we stepped out of the portal I did not feel as bad as I felt the other times we had teleported to other places. But I was still mad at Luno for not warning me like I had asked him (very nicely, might I add) too.

"Really could you not have warned me before doing that?" I whisper screamed at him.

"I could have but after teleporting once or twice you body becomes used to it," he said nonchalantly.

"Really I could care less if my body is used to it I still would like to be warned instead of getting dragged from place to place!" I scoff getting more and more pissed by the second.

"Ok...I won't do it again next time, now stop making a scene you are attracting to much attention. Oh and that is the closet you will ever get to an apology so don't expect to much." I huff knowing that he is right and also not wanting to give more people an opportunity to give me disgusted looks.

After a couple of minutes of just standing there I decide that I should break the silence.

"Luno-" he looks at me instead of looking at what was behind me.
"where are we going now? "
"Huh...oh yeah this way..." He holds his hand out for me to take, I take it and he starts walking through the crowds of people. As we are walking I look at the shops around me. There are merchants selling nik-naks (screwdrivers,blue paper,nails and gears) and people talking in groups and inside of one of the many buildings I saw a group of kids doing what I think was training on how to use their powers. It was like people on black Friday morning trying to get from shop to shop trying to get the things on sale.

After what felt like hours we stopped in front of a quaint, little building.

There were only one or two people in it but it still looked lively. Luno started wondering about looking at things and completely forgetting about me or so I thought. I just stood there in the door way not really knowing what to do. After a while I got bored again so I decided to look around as well. There was a whole shelf full of books and they all looked interesting but there was one that caught my eye 'In Historia Esmondia'. I walked over to the shelf and picked up the book. It was heavy and had a lot of pages. I looked for a place to set it down on and found a little section where I could sit and read the book. Before starting I looked to see where Luno had gotten too, he was upstairs talking to an old man and occasionally looking down at me. We made eye contact and I held it for a few seconds before he broke it. I went back to looking at the book and began reading it. Turns out that the book was in latin. I knew Latin from having studied it at my old school, (it was a private boarding school who's education system was still stuck in the past) I had not studied it for a while so I was a bit rusty.
'Capitulum 1
Esmondia was a wonderful place but was attack by a dark magic which had come after the power that came from being the leader of such a developed place. Esmondia had a alliance with the humans that had been strong for many many years, they had traded things with each other and humans and Esmondians (in magica) where able to live side by side. This evil was ruthless it took the negative energy from people and turned them to demons which in turn amplified their powers, once turned there was no way for you to go back you would have to obey the orders of 'the mastermind'. The humans who were powerless opted out of the alliance leaving the Esmondians by themselves. The mastermind took so many innocent souls and made them see only the evil of the world in turn allowing him to create an army to over throw the ruler of Esmondia. In magica tried their best but could not defeat the mastermind. The original ruler of Esmondia used the last of his power by taking it and using the Goblet to also amplify his powers to create the Banished. The mastermind was put in the Banished along with all his demons. The ruler knew that the mastermind had been after the Goblet and so he went into hiding with it and has not been seen since. The Esmondians have ever since learned to hate the mastermind and humans.'

"So what you reading over there?" Luno says with a smirk on his face showing his dimples.
"Ahh, really did you have to scare me like that? And if you must know I am reading about your history." He face instantly changed to worry.
"No you should not be doing that, give that book!" He grabs the book and put it back on the shelf. Why is it such a big deal for me to learn about the history of a place I am in?
"I am sorry did I do something wrong? Or am just not allowed to do anything without your permission?"
"Both of those things actually, you have to take care with what you read and say these days. With demons running loose we can't afford for them to hear or see any of our plans. And so if you don't want to get yourself into even more danger then I suggest you be more careful," he said in a serious tone. 

"Relax Luno I have put a protection spell on the building only people I know are allowed in here," said the man who Luno had been talking to a while back.
" My name is Bolten by the way, you must be Rue?" He said with a outstretched arm towards me, I shook it and nodded at him.
"Yes I am Rue, it is nice to meet you Bolten," I replied, he seemed like a nice person.
" Woah Rue do you not have any respect at all you can't just be like that?!" I stood there shocked and also very baffled. What had I done. Luno was fuming next to Bolten.
"What did I do that was so disrespectful?"
" This is God Bolten of the Creation Realm he is the ruler of this realm kinda like your queen." Oh you mean to tell me that I just spoke to a type of royalty and disrespected them! What do I do that now I look like an idiot! 
"I am sorry I didn't mean to I did not know," I whimper as I look at Luno's eyes which are now a purple/pinkish colour.
"Calm down Luno you are scaring the poor girl, she did not know and also you know how I don't like to use my title." Luno nodded his head and closed his eyes and after a couple of seconds opened them again and they were back to their normal colour. I
"Sorry I just kinda lost it for a second I did not mean to get angry at you I am just...just...uh I don't even know what I am!"

" Luno where is your guardian? " Bolten asked.
What is a guardian and do I get one? They sound cool.
"I left is at home I obviously couldn't take it to earth with me could I?"
"Well you should get home then because your bond to it is starting to feel distanced." I had no idea what was going on but it must have been important because Luno started gathering things and outing them into his pouch.

"Wait stop for a second, aren't you forgetting something Luno ?" He stopped what he was doing and started thinking, (and he calls me clueless).
"The orb thing?!" Luno started at me the looked at Bolten.
" oh yeah...right Bolten we came he to see if you could look in your archives to see if Rue had a potestas enim datorem?" Bolten nodded.
"I will see what I can do but for now you better get going."
" thank you Bolten we will see you soon. Come on Tue we don't have all day." I roll my eyes, can he just be nice for once?

"So where are going now?" I ask as soon as we step outside of the building.
"To the Heavenly Realm," he says without even looking at me, instead taking his orb out and changing something again. This time it was louder than last time (most likely from all the noise around us) 'Venite igitur, in caelestibus' he said it twice and then turned to me.
"Come on..." He didn't even let me say anything he just took my arm and we were teleported again.