Chapter 17: Different

I was mentally and physically fatigued and I didn't think I would make it any further. I was now in the Water Realm (but not after struggle after struggle) and I was getting ready to board the ship that would take us to the Star Realm.

"All aboard the ship to the Star Realm,the next boat do was not come until next week seeing as it has been delayed."

I knew know though that I could stop. I didn't have a week to try my best to get away from those knights. I walked up the plank made of ice and onto the ship.

I walked in and was pleasantly surprised with a boat made of a material that looked like a glistening ice (most likely glass just polished) it was dazzling to look at and I got lost in it for so long that I hadn't noticed we had started moving yet.

"So ma'am but I am going to have to ask you to move out of the way. Thank you." I move and walk further into the ship. Away from distractions I look for the nearest bathroom.

Once I find it I go in and lock the door. I hurry over to the mirror with my bag in hand and begin removed my disguise. My hair now short but growing out and my skin paler than I would have liked it to be. But their was nothing to do about that now was there? I put my glasses on and put the wig and wipes back in the tote bag. I wash my hands to make it look like I went in there for good reason.

Then I walk out of there and go to chill on the deck.

****

It evening now and I am just lying down on one of the deck beds, I had forgotten in the hurry to get on board to pay for a suite. So now all I could do is stay on the deck floors. The ship is nearing land and nothing wrong has happened yet....

Suddenly there was a this and the remainder of people- left here on the deck- started running, hiding or jumping into the water. Why is all I thought. But wasn't staying to find out. I hid and not a second to late.

The knights appeared all holding their swords out ready to swing at anyone who got in their way.

"Is she here? Or was this just pointless?"

"shut it I followed her scent to here and so she must be here. I got a description of her so i I should be able to find her."

" Ok if you say so but if you don't I am in charge next time, "

"Fine whatever"

'for knights they are really chatty'

Finally you are back you have been gone for so long. I miss you conscience.

'sure whatever now enough of that how are we going to hide your scent?'

I don't know maybe if I get wet or get something to cover it up?

'good idea let's try it. But you need to act fast they are looking around for you'

Ok got it bye for now

And with that my conscience was gone and I was left to get on with my task.

But that was until another voice came and interrupted my thoughts

'RuE sAvE mE sAvE eSmOnDiA'

This voice showed up at the most random of times and distracted me from whatever I was doing. But not this time. I turned into a shadow and wipes towards the bathroom from a while back.

I entered, checked no one was there and changed into my human self. I walked to the sink which was below the mirror and splashed water all over myself. I did this until I was drenched. Then I became a shadow and went back into the deck.