Chapter 13: LuNo HeLp!!!!

*Rue's Pov*

Finally the day ended it took some time but I am finally back in the Space Realm. Today could not have gotten any worse then it already had. I changed into a my pyjamas and robe and went to lay down on my bed.

After the scene of Luno and I holding hands I have been getting dirty looks from Crya and her clique (which I didn't really care about) but I also got looks from random people around the school. Some thought me a home wrecker others looking for drama and others just watching from afar. I had definitely made an impression on them and it wants one that I liked.

And to make matters worse I found out that the schools all over organise a ball to celebrate the beginning of the new school year. And it was boys ask girls. I was already in drama, I was now being judged by basically everyone and I also had one of my friends? Girlfriend coming after me because she thought I was going after her boo. Like as if I would like Luno!

After today I knew school was going to be a far from good experience for me. McKenna and Griffin were coming over to check up on me because I had not sat with them at lunch- I was to busy hiding in one of the tall towers of the school that I had found on my way to the toilet- they thought I had got lost but when they heard the rumours they knew something was up.

*knock knock*

McKenna popped her head through the door to see if I was there.
"Hey Rue we came to check on you, we wanted to see if you were ok-"

"McKenna! Move your fat ass out of the way, if she is in then let's go in why stand out her and talk? And hey Rue!" A smile made its way to my face. But McKenna did move and Griffin made his way in.

But instead of closing it after him he poked his head outside of the door and started talking to someone.

"Come on she doesn't have you nor does she bite unless you provoke her," my smile grew into a full on from at hearing this and I lay on my bed like this.

Griffin came back inside and the door then opened to reveal no other than...Luno! my smile dropped and I just stated at him with a blank face. Why was he here? His girlfriend hated me and I had gotten embarrassed by him to many times today. And I guess I was to stuck in my thoughts to stop myself but I ended up asking him...

"Why are you here?" He looked at me kinda hurt- I felt bad. I hadn't meant to be mean I just wanted to know.

"Why not? I came to check if my friend was ok? Is that such a big deal?"

"Friend? We are friends now?" since when?

" when did I say we were not? " Well that is true he never actually said we were not friends.

Ok is all I said in response. The three of them came away from the door and towards my bed. I shuffled over to make space for them to sit.

"Wow Rue you are so lucky, your bed feels like a cloud. It is so fluffy." Stated Griffin as he sunk into my bed.

"Thanks I guess?" We all ended up laughing at this even though it was not that funny. I think they may have been laughing at the look of confusion on my face more than the actual statement.

Once we had finally calmed down McKenna spoke. "Soo who is excited for the back to school ball?" I looked at her with a blank look on my face and then looked away to my bed.

"Yes actually I have been looking forward to it since it was announced. Funny thing is it is only next month which means we don't have to wait that long." Griffin rambled

" yeah same Crya has been going on about it since it was announced as well. She has already been planning what outfits to wear, she says she doesn't want to "clash outfits with anyone". And she and I put going shopping with some friends on Saturday."