Comfort

I decided to write a Harry Potter X Reader cause he's so underrated in his own movie like what the nose bruh

Takes place in 5th year

TW: Harry being overwhelmed and sad, poor bb ily

"Harry? Are you okay?" A female voice asked softly, a h/c haired girl sitting next to the raven haired boy. "No, I'm not. I'm not okay, Y/N it's too much. They all hate me." Harry said, pulling his legs to his chest.

"They hate you? Why?" She asked, worried for him. "They hate me for warning them that Voldemort is back. I promise I saw him! He killed Cedric!" He cried and hid his face between his legs and cried as Y/N pulled him into a warm and comforting hug.

"I believe you."

"You do?" He asked between sobs, lifting up his head to look at her.
"Of course I do, I don't believe that Cedric just dropped dead. That's ridiculous." Y/N said, rubbing the back of Harry's hand with her thumb.

"Thank you." Harry thanked her, "Why?" She asked, "Well because you believe me, no one believes me because they think I'm an attention seeker." He stated. Y/N spoke, "You're not an attention seeker, you're a Quidditch seeker." She said, her Lovegood genes showing.

Harry laughed, "You're amazing." He sighed in adoration. Y/N smiled back. "I think you're amazing too."

This is kinda cute to me tbh.