Possessive

TW: Possessive camilo

I apologize for being dead

It was around lunch time when Harry and Y/N sat together at the Gryffindor table when Camilo Madrigal, Y/N's boyfriend, approached them and tapped on her shoulder.

Harry and Y/N stopped talking and looked at the young Madrigal. "Hi Milo!" Y/N greeted her boyfriend with a smile.

But the smile wasn't returned. Instead, Camilo grabbed her arm, "We need to talk," He said and dragged her out of the Great Hall, leaving Harry to stare at them as they left.

"What's up with him?" He asked Hermione, who was talking to a 2nd year Gryffindor.

"Who?" She asked.

"Camilo. He just suddenly dragged Y/N away as we were having a conversation," He explained.

"Maybe there's an emergency? I don't know. It doesn't mean if I'm the smartest in our year, I know everything," She said before going back to her conversation.

Harry sighed and looked back at the Great Hall's doors.

Meanwhile with the couple, Camilo pinned Y/N to the wall, giving her a glare.

Y/N felt slightly uncomfortable in their current position but asked, "What's wrong, Milo?"

"Your friend Potter is what's wrong," He said.

"What?" Y/N confusingly asked, "But he didn't do anything!"

"He's taking you away from me, Y/N. Don't you see it?" He said.

"If you're talking about us having a chat earlier at the Hall, you're wrong. Unless there are other things."

"There is." He said, "He has been taking the time that you should be spending with me, away."

Y/N scoffed, "Camilo," She began, "He's just my friend, I promise we don't see each other romantically."

"Well that's what your pretty little head thinks, N/N," his index finger tapping on Y/N's temple, "But I'm a guy, which means I know what other guys think. Especially of you. And your friend back there? He likes you," Camilo explained.

Y/N rolled her eyes, almost fed up with him and his possessiveness.

"Even if he does like me, romantically, I don't. I just see him as my best friend, okay? You don't need to be so protective." She said, replacing the word "possessive" with "protective".

Camilo shook his head, "Whatever. But I'm telling you, he's bad. He's bad for you."

Y/N pushed him away, "Stop it, he's not," She said before walking back to the Great Hall.

"Possessive much," She thought was she pushed the big doors open and walked towards her spot next to Harry.

"Hey," She greeted, catching his attention.

Harry's frown turned into a smile, "Hey, you're back. What happened?" He asked.

"Camilo being well...Camilo," She said with a small and nervous chuckle.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Harry asked, worry visible in his voice. He knew how possessive Camilo can get.

Y/N shook her head, "No. It's okay, I'm fine. Let's just continue our conversation, okay?" Harry nodded at her before they picked up from where they left off.

But a thought kept Y/N distracted.

"Does Harry like me romantically?" Y/N wondered as she listened to Harry tell a story.

Unbeknownst to them, the same Camilo they were talking about was watching them from his seat, his hands gripping onto his fork tightly.

I hope this is good enough I'm sorry 😭😭