Sweet New Year

TW: none so far

i know this is very late but i couldn't say no to it so here u go :)

my friend wrote all of this but i reworded it and changed a few things to suit it all but yea full creds to him :)

It was December 31st, 2022, a few hours before 2023.

I was dressed in an argyle sweater and trousers, while Harry was dressed in an expensive suit he bought elsewhere.

I was surprised why he had an expensive outfit appear out of nowhere, I was pretty shocked that Harry would buy something like that. I didn't even realize that he had a suit.

"Hey, why did you get an expensive suit for New Year's Eve?" I asked Harry.

"Oh, I bought it for our New Year's Eve date," he explained, smiling.

"What? You should not have done that, it would have been better if you had worn the shirt I sewed for you," I  said.

"I'm sorry," He said, "But I can wear it in our next date to make it up to you."

I smiled and held his hand, "It's okay, Haz. I love you."

"I love you too."

Harry held his arm out, "Shall we?" He asked in a fancy accent.

Chuckling, I accepted it and held his arm, "We shall."

I was surprised to see our favorite restaurant closed when we arrived. So Harry and I returned to our car, and started to drive somewhere else. But Harry wouldn't tell me.

After a few minutes, I was surprised when Harry drove me to another restaurant in the city!

"Harry, why are we in a pricey restaurant? Wouldn't it spoil your monthly investment?" I was taken aback.

"Why?" He said. "It's our New Year's Eve date, and I wouldn't dare to let my girlfriend eat in such a cheap restaurant."

I chuckled and kissed him gently for giving me butterflies in my stomach. "Anywhere is fine, as long as I'm with you."

Harry blushed at my comment before kissing my hand.

After eating, Harry and I went back home and waited for 2023 to come, but before that, we played some music and bought some wine, Butterbeer, and candies from Honeydukes to eat.

40 minutes later, I realized that it was about to be 2023.

"Harry! It's almost 2023! Can we do the countdown please?" I asked.

Harry smiled at me, "Of course."

"Aww, I love you so much!" I happily said before looking at the clock.

"Harry! A few seconds left and it's going to be 2023! Can we do the countdown together please?" I smiled.

"Okay, okay," He smiled again.

We both did the countdown until it hit 12am.

"Yay! It's 2023!" We both happily exclaimed before Harry gave me a kiss.

I smiled and kissed him back.

my friends grammar is so good im jealous

but anyway, i hope u guys enjoyed that and im so sorry if there are any typo errors :(