Good 4 u

Tw: none

Takes place in 4th year :)

And dun dun DUNNN Snape is your dad. Sad boi Harry hours.

Italics- Song, decided it would look nicer and won't confuse you guys.

2 weeks ago, Harry was actually suspicious. Then, a few days ago you broke up with Harry after you saw him snog Cho. Terrific.

Sighing, you continued to write down lyrics for your song.

You see, you've always had a special place in your heart for music. And the professors noticed and decided to ask you to sing for everyone for the Yule Ball.

Excited, you said yes and began to write a love song.

But it all changed to a mad love song after you caught Harry snogging Cho.

You were of course, heart broken, confused and stressed. And maybe Harry was but he never showed it, making everyone so confused about his feelings towards you.

You let out a frustrated groan, catching Hermione's attention. "You okay there? You know you should take a break." She insisted but you just shook your head. "No, the ball is in 3 days, I'm not even done with the song. So I am not relaxing til I'm finished with this." You stubbornly said before continuing to pour your anger into the poor piece of parchment.

~

Letting out a scream of joy, you ran around the common room as Hermione and a few other people stared at you. "Are you going to finally relax?" She rolled her eyes. You nodded happily. "Yes! I'm done with the song! Terrific, I can go get ready for the ball. See you in a while Hermione!"

~

After a few songs, Dumbledore called your name for your performance.

You look over at Filch and shook your head, telling him that you've already provided the instruments.

You took out your wand and flicked it and music began to play.

"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily, you found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks." You began to sing the song.

"Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?" People began clapping for you and sat down, enjoying the performance.

"And good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself,"

"I guess that therapist I found for you, she really helped. Now you can be a better man for your brand new girl." You sneaked a quick glance at them, Harry and Cho, carefully.

"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask."

"Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me."

"Baby, Merlin, I wish that I could do that,"

"I've lost my mind,"

"I've spent the night cryin' on the floor in my bathroom just over the fact that I really don't get it." Your eyes traveled to where Harry was sitting,  but this time the glance became a stare. You didn't  notice that some people were following your eyes and were staring at him too, especially Snape. But he was GLARING at him.

"But I guess good for you."

"Well, good for you, I guess you're gettin' everything you want,"

"You bought a new car and your career's really takin' off."

"It's like we never even happened.
Baby, what the fk is up with that?"

"And good for you, it's like you never even met me,"

"Remember when you swore to Merlin
I was the only person who ever got you?"

"Well, screw that and screw you!"

"You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do,"

"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask." People were liking- no, LOVING the song, even some of them were dancing to the song! You smiled at them, thankful that they enjoyed your days of work. You also noticed all of the professors vibing to it,making you smile even more and enjoy the song as you sang it.

"Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me."

"Baby, Merlin, I wish that I could do that,"

"I've lost my mind,"

"I've spent the night cryin' on the floor in my bathroom just over the fact that I really don't get it."

"But I guess good for you."

"Maybe I'm too emotional,"

"But your apathy's like a wound in salt."

"Maybe I'm too emotional,"

"Or maybe you never cared at all."

"Maybe I'm too emotional,"

"Your apathy is like a wound in salt."

"Maybe I'm too emotional,"

"Or maybe you never cared at all."

"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask."

"Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me."

"Baby, like a darn sociopath!"

"I've lost my mind,"

"I've spent the night cryin' on the floor in my bathroom just over the fact that I really don't get it."

"But I guess good for you."

"Well, good for you, I guess you moved on really easily..."

After that, everyone in the hall clapped, whistled, screamed- (low-key fangirling or fanboying. I feel you) for you while Harry stared at his shoes and Cho looked at her glass guiltily while Snape was still glaring at Harry.

YAY I'M DONE WITH THIS I CAN GO WATCH CIVIL WARRRR