In Your Arms Til The End of The Day

TW: Angst cause I've been watching sad stuff

Harry held his girlfriend,  Y/N close to him as they both relaxed on one of the hospital beds.

Y/N's head was on Harry's chest while Harry's head was on top of hers.

He was also rubbing the back of her hand softly while humming a song as they cuddled.

Y/N and Harry looked at each other before giving each other a painful smile.

"Only a few minutes left,  love." Y/N sadly said and kissed his lips gently.

Harry's eyes filled with tears after she spoke and hugged her tightly.

"I don't wanna get separated from you." He mumbled, Y/N sighed and pulled him closer.

"You'll never get separated from me, okay?" She said and snaked her arms around his waist and buried herself even more as she also started to cry.

Harry wiped his tears away, then hers.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay. Let's just- spend our remaining time together,  hm?" Harry smiled at her.

Y/N nodded at him and sighed.

"Hey remember that time where you and Hermione punched and pulled Draco's face and hair?" He tried to lighten up the mood.

Y/N laughed, showing him that he succeeded in making her smile for probably the last time.

The two looked at the clock.

30 seconds left.

The two looked at each other before breaking down in each other's arms.

"Don't cry...I'm still here." She said and gently made him look at her.

Harry shook his head. "But soon, you won't..." He cried. Y/N wiped his tears away.

"Don't be so sad, please."

"Promise me one thing, okay?" Y/N asked as Harry nodded.

"Promise me that I'll be in your arms til the end of the day."

"I promise."

"I love you so much, Harry."

"I love you the most, Y/N."

And they stayed like that, until a few minutes later when madame Pomfrey came inside the hospital wing and took her lifeless figure away.