Civil War

TW: none

Okay so a while ago I was writing a Viscount Tewkesbury X Reader and I was wondering when should I post the first chapter?

ALSO, u and Harry are married here. But you guys had a fight about who's side you're going to fight with.

You chose Iron Man's team(for the sake of this one line I made, PLEASE. DO NOT ATTACK ME.) While Harry chose Caps

Changed the whole plot but not the lines

"All right, there's two on the parking lot deck. One of them is Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her." Tony said.

"Rhodey, you wanna take Cap?" Tony asked as he and Rhodey flew.

Rhodey replied quickly. "Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes."

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa yelled and ran to the terminal.

Y/N looked around and spotted her husband next to Lang.

"And I'm taking Potter." Y/N said, "You're taking yourself?" Tony joked.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'm taking my own husband, idiot."

"Oh yeah and Peter?" She asked. Peter hummed, "Yeah?" The teen replied. "Help me with him, will you?"She asked as she drew her wand out and casted a spell at him.

"Expelliarmus!"

Peter smiled. "No problem, N/N."

Peter shot a web somewhere and brought himself there before shooting a web at Harry's hand, making him drop his wand.

Y/N walked towards Harry, her wand still pointing at him.

Harry glared at her. "I can't believe you're this stupid to choose his side."

Peter shot a web at the back of his head, making Harry groan in pain.

"Don't talk to my sister like that you daft dimbo."

Y/N looked at her younger brother with a proud smile.

"I'm so proud of you! Now, go make me even prouder by heading to the terminal where Barnes and Wilson is at." She said and looked at the terminal, Peter shot a web somewhere and went inside the terminal.

Then, she looked back at Harry.

But before she could cast another spell, Wanda used her powers to disarm Y/N.

Y/N looked at Wanda as soon as her wand flew out of her arm.

What she didn't notice was that Harry freed himself from the webs and grabbed his wand before casting a spell at her.

"Stupefy!" He yelled and Y/N fell down, her head hitting the ground hard.

Her head was aching really bad, but she didn't care. She shrugged it off before using all of her strength to grab her wand.

But again, Wanda disarmed her before she could do anything.

Nat arrived and helped Y/N up quickly before running away.

Y/N also quickly grabbed her wand and shot a spell at Wanda.

"Flipendo!"

And as she ran away with Nat, a truck flew above them and fell in front of them, exploding.

The explosion separated Nat and Y/N from each other.

The two fell on their backs. The two groaned and stood up in pain.

"Aguamenti." Y/N said as she clutched her stomach.

The fire in front of them quickly went away.

"Quickly!" Nat said and dragged Y/N with her.

~

Y/N and Nat fought with T'Challa as he tried to outsmart them so he could get to Steve and Bucky.

T'Challa punched Nat in the face, Nat held her face and twisted his arm.

He groaned and kicked her away, kicking Y/N too after her friend fell.

Once they were on the ground, T'Challa took this opportunity to run after them.

"No! Nat go after him! Go!" She exclaimed while looking for her wand, pushing plenty of rocks aside.

As soon as she found it, she pointed it at T'Challa,

"Petrificus Totalus!" She yelled and T'Challa became stiff before falling down.

But there was also another spell shot towards their direction.

"Sectumsempra!"

Y/N knew that spell anywhere, but before she could dodge the spell, the spell hits her on the stomach.

She yelled in pain as blood came out of her mouth and looked at the man.

Nat ran towards Y/N after T'Challa fell.

"Y/N!" She exclaimed and placed her head on her lap before looking up to meet the eyes of the person who shot that spell at her.

"How could you?" She whispered and shook her head at him as her red hair covered her eyes.

"Your very own wife..."

~

Y/N sat on the bed in her cell.

She looked around the room, all of her friends but Nat were there.

Y/N tried to stand up but winced as she felt her leg ache

Sam and Scott immediately looked at her.

"Hey, sit down. You're gonna hurt yourself more."

"Yeah, listen to Tic Tac."

Y/N sighed in defeat and sat back down.

"You miss him, don't you?" Clint asked. Y/N nodded slowly.

Clint frowned at her. "I understand, I miss my darling too."

Y/N started to softly cry. "I'm sure he didn't mean it." She said and wiped her tears away.

"I'm sure it was supposed to hit T'Challa. But I'm glad it hit me, and not him or Nat." She added and took out a paper before unfolding it. Revealing a picture of her, Harry, and the whole Weasley family smiling together in joy during her wedding.

Clint noticed this and spoke softly.

"I miss my family too."

Y/N's eyes widened when he said the word, "family" and rubbed her stomach.

Her friends looked at her in disbelief and shock.

"You- you're-"

"Was, Sam. I was pregnant."

"But why did you fight?"

"No Clint, I lost her before this fight."