Favorite (2)

Tw: jealousy

Decided to write this with the song Jealousy, Jealousy by Olivia Rodrigo

This will be in your POV btw

Italics - your mind & u saying it

Changed some lines here, sorry

I was just sitting down on my bed until my owl came in my room and dropped a few stack of papers on my lap. Startled, I placed the papers down gently and patted O/N before feeding her/him.

After that, I grabbed once of the papers from the stack and began to read it.

Harry Potter and his friends cleared Sirius Black 's name and cnfessed who truly betryaed the Potters! Aurors are now searching Peter Pettigrew.

I kinda wanna throw the newspaper across the room,

'Cause The Boy Who Lived is too good to be true.

With paper-white teeth and perfect body.

With anger in my veins, I slammed my door closed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As soon as I got there, I met my cousin eating spaghetti, Draco Malfoy.

"Let me guess, you read the paper about Potter?" He questioned, I nodded, a scowl on my face after I heard Harry's name.

"Wish I didn't care. I know that attention is not my lack. But it feels like that weight is on my back." I said,  grabbing a fork and getting some spaghetti and earning a Karen Smith face from my ferret as a cousin.

"Then let it go." He spat and walked away with his upsetti spaghetti face.

"But I can't let it go."
I rolled my eyes at him before heading to the living room.

"Hello dear." My other aunt, Auntie Narcissa who I call Aunt Cissa smiled lovingly at me.

I smiled back in respect and sat down next to her.

"Are you alright?" Her elegant voice asked me, I shook my head as a no.

"Is it because of the news paper?" She guessed, I nodded my head and sighed, resting my head on my hands.

"Coparison is killin' me slowly, I think, I think too much 'bout Potter who doesn't know me."

"I'm so sick of myself, I'd rather be
anyone else." I explained.

Aunt Cissa looked at me in sadness. "Dear, we all love you. I'll give you time to think, okay? I'll go look for your uncle Lucius." She touched my shoulder and pecked my forehead before walking out of the room.

But jealousy, jealousy,

Started followin' me.

As I was walking through the dark and gloomy halls of the Malfoy Manor, I came across Aunt Bella's room.

I hesitantly knocked and received smile from my Aunt after she opened the door.

"Need any comfort, dear?" She questioned. Again, I nodded and entered her room.

"Now, explain it to me my dear." She said.

"And I see him gettin' all the things I want."

"And I'm happy for him, but then again, I'm not."

"Just cool talented friends and father like photos."

"Y/N you don't need those, and them. We're here. We're all you need." She said, her head on my lap.

"I can't stand it, oh Merlin  sound crazy."

"Dearie you don't sound crazy. Sirius is just a selfish prat that doesn't deserve you. Not even a single bit of you." She said, sitting up and grabbed my hands, making me look at her and her crazy smile.

"Their win is not you loss, you lnow it's true." She spoke.

"But I can't help gettin' caught up in it all." I replied.

"Comparison is killin' me slowly," I continued.

"I think, you think too much. 'Bout Potter who don't know you." She replied again.

"I'm so sick of myself, I'd rather be anyone else."

"But jealousy, jealousy."

(Not your POV anymore)

The next day, a group of unexpected visitors showed up at our door step.

"I want my daughter back, Bellatrix." Sirius angrily said. Bellatrix just "tsk-ed".

"That easily, cousin? You think we'd just give you the girl after all you've done?" She yelled, "She gave you plenty- COUNTLESS,  of chances.  And you've wasted them on Itty Bitty Potter. " She added.

"Aunt Bella?" Y/N's voice defused the tension.

"Ah, Y/N. Your father's here. You might wanna go and leave right now." Bellatrix cackled as Sirius huffed.

"Come on darling. Let's go home." He said, his hand reaching out for the young woman to hold.

But instead of taking his hand and going home,  she shook her head and looked at Harry.

"How's life, Potter? Must be brilliant, all your friends are so cool, you go out every night in your fancy nice car. Hm, you're livin' the life."

Harry and everyone around him was  surprised at her greetings, but decided to stay silent.

"Got a pretty face (she ain't lying thoo), pretty girlfriend too."

"I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you."

"Y/N, stop." Sirius demanded, trying to defend his godson.

"I think you should be the one to stop. After all, you did this to her." Lucius said from behind Bellatrix.

"All I see is what you should be. Happier, prettier," Y/N scoffed at Harry.

Jealousy, jealousy,

"All I see is what I should be
I'm losin' it, all I get's, jealousy, jealousy." She spoke after, looking at Harry up and down in digest and jealousy.

"Comparison is killin' me slowly,"

"I think, I think too much. 'Bout Potter who don't know me."

"And I'm so sick of myself. I'd rather be anyone else."

Jealousy, jealousy,

"Oh, I'm so sick of myself, I'd rather be
anyone else."

Jealousy, jealousy,

Started followin' me.

I'm so sorry for this chapter. I'll try to make part 3 tomorrow if I don't get carried away with watching maze runner .

Don't get jealous, everyone! You already have someone who loves you. Me and God. And if you don't believe in God, then that's fine. I will still love u ❤