Careless Whisper

TW: None

HI IM BACK! Sorry for not updating, I've been experiencing writers block.

Also because of school.

But guess what? I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL UNTIL TUESDAY

Takes place during the Yule Ball

And I got this idea from a tiktok so credits to that and my bsf who sent it to me:)

I'm only gonna use a few lyrics here so it'll fit the chapter.

AND 100 CHAPTERS EVERYONE

Y/N and Harry have been dating for quite a long time now.

And recently, they've had their first fight.

It was about Harry, who was flirting with Cho.

And Y/N happened to be next to him.

They fought with each other for days, and their friends, Ron and Hermione were starting to become concerned and worried for their relationship.

And in almost every relationship,  a break up happens.

And that's what happened to Y/N and Harry.

They broke up 2 days before the Yule Ball.

The worst part is,  before their break up, they were planning to go to the ball together wearing matching colors.

And ever since Y/N and Harry broke up, people began asking the both of them to be their Yule Ball Date.

And it ended up with Y/N going with her best friend, Neville Longbottom while Harry took Cho.

The Yule Ball was one of the best events the youngest Diggory has ever been to, and it became even better when her brother, Cedric asked her to dance with him. You know, sibling time.

And when I say sibling time, I meant teasing each other and stepping on each other's feet.

Then, Neville asked Y/N if she wanted to stay with him, Dean, Seamus, the Patil twins, and Lavender while the party went on.

And of course, she said yes.

They all spoke to each other happily as they drank their Butterbear.

As Seamus was talking about Muggle movies, Y/N looked around the ball room and locked eyes with someone.

Harry Potter.

Tonight the music seems so loud

The two looked at each other, their ears blocking out the loud music.

Y/N wanted to break eye contact to bad, but she couldn't. His mesmerizing blue eyes were too charming to look away from.

I wish that we could lose this crowd, maybe it's better this way

As the two kept looking at each other, their hearts felt like they were getting fixed, their stomachs filled with butterflies and their brains yelling at them to talk to each other.

But then again, they weren't together.

We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say

They were afraid to approach each other, worried that they might hurt each other with painful words again.

Time went on, and they were still admiri- I mean looking at each other w̶i̶t̶h̶ l̶o̶v̶e̶.

We could have been so good together

And without even thinking,  the two stood up and walked towards each other.

And when they stood in front of each other, Harry held out his hand.

Y/N didn't hesitate and accepted his offer before he led them to the dance floor and began to dance with her.

We could have lived this dance forever

But no one's gonna dance with me

"Please stay."

Part 2? If yes, please comment your ideas some good songs and that you'll think will natch your idea :)

I also forgot to mention,  I made a Hwang Junho X Reader last week I think, so if you're a simp for him (like me), you can go read it :)