Cramps

TW: Our monthly pain

Idk if I have cramps but the pain in my hips gave me this idea

"Y/N?" Harry asked as he sat next to his girlfriend on the couch.

"Y/N." Harry said again when she didn't reply.  "What's wrong with her?" He asked Hermione,  who was knitting hats for S.P.E.W.

Hermione looked at Harry and sighed. "She's suffering."

Harry's eyes widened and looked at Y/N and cupped her cheeks. (Face cheeks not butt cheeks, again I SEE YOU ALL) "Bubba, you're suffering? Don't be so sad, I'm here. I'll kill whoever harmed you, love. Want some chocolate? Cuddles, perhaps? I can-"

"-Its her cramps, Harry." Hermione cuts him off.

"Oh."

Harry stood up and ran out of the common room to the kitchens.

"Hello Harry Potter!" One of the house elves, Tiny, waved.

"Hello, Tiny. Do you guys have some chocolate by any chance?" He asked as the tiny elf nodded happily and grabbed a few chocolate bars and handed it to him.

"Here you go, sir Harry Potter!" Tiny happily said. "Thank you." Harry thanked with a smile and walked back to the common room.

"I have some chocolates, darling." He softly said and sat down next to her.

Y/N didn't talk back but instead she lied her head down on his lap. Harry chuckled at kissed her head and opened one of the chocolates and gave her a piece.

Y/N took the piece and ate it, "Thank you." She mumbled.

"You're welcome, love. I'll cuddle with you tonight, okay?" Harry said, Y/N nodded and continued to eat the delicious chocolate that your author wants right now.