Never Leaving

TW: torture, Snape as Headmaster and mentions of war and blood

GUYS

GUYS

IM GONNA-

IM GONBA MAKE A LOUIS PARTRIDGE X READER ONESHOTS BOOK

Do u guys want me to make one today?

I'm so sorry if I keep making new books,, better to be creative than not

Or maybe I could make a book idea shop...(in book ofc)

"How bad was Snape as Headmaster?" Hermione asked.

"Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for." He replied while guiding them in the tunnel.

"Carrows?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, brother and sister. In charge of discipline.  They like punishment, the Carrows."

"They did that to you? Why?" Hermione asked again as they kept walking through the tunnel.

"Today's Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse...On first years." He paused.

"We refused." He added.

They stayed silent for a moment.

"How's Y/N?" Harry asked.

"Hogwarts has changed, Harry. I'm sure the answers are quite obvious already."

~

"Let's have a little bit of fun, shall we?" He asked before the portrait opened.

"Hey, listen up you lot! Brought you a surprise!" He said.

"Not more of Aberforth's cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it." Seamus said as Neville smirked and stepped aside, revealing Harry and his friends.

"Blimey!"

Everyone stood up to great them, everyone but one person.

Harry noticed the person lying down with bandages all over their body.

And he knew who it was.

He pushed through the crowd to get to her and sat down next to the person.

"Y/N?" He asked softly.

The person sat up carefully and met Harry's famous blue eyes.

"It's you...Darling, it's you!" Harry said happily and carefully hugged her.

"Harry?" She asked.

(Wait gimme a second to smile because I'm watching DH rn and Mcgonagall won the battle she had with Snape)

(Okay I'm done)

"Yes, it's me." He said and kissed her head.

"What happened?" He asked, Y/N shook her head and buried her head on his chest.

Neville spoke up. "The Carrows."

Harry understood what he meant and lifted up her chin and pecked her lips.

"Please don't leave me." She begged.

"I'm here. I'm here. And I'm never leaving." He said and kissed her again.