Amos' Little Angel

This idea just popped up in my mind. Most likely from a Hiro Hamada X Reader story I've read aged ago and decided to come back to me and hit me like the Hogwarts Express.

You're the youngest Diggory btw, as you can see from the title. And everyone lives. Cause frik you Voldy, stay handsome like Tom Riddle.

AND Y'ALL DON'T KNOW HOW TO WALK VERY MUCH AND THE WAY U GUYS SPEAK ARE YK, HOW LITTLE BABIES/TODDLERS SPEAK.

I went to school when I was 2- I don't really know HOW could I talk at a young age but oh weLL-

"Amos!" James explained happily, opening the door for his friend and his family.

"Hello, James." Smiled Amos, "It's nice to see you and little Harry again!" He smiled at the 2 year old Potter, who was playing with a stag, werewolf and dog plushie.

"And it's also nice to you too! Is this
Y/N? The little.angel Cedric has been talking about?" James questioned and Amos nodded. "Yep! Just turned 2 last week. Very cheeky, I say. Knows many ways to prank at a very young age." Amos replied while letting his daughter down on the play mat where Harry was sitting on.

Y/N smiled at her dad and looked at Harry, who felt her gaze and turned to face her as well. Harry placed his plushies down and waved and walked slowly to her, "Hewo," He waved. Y/N stared at his mesmerising eyes before waving back. "Henlo."

"I'm Harry, you?" Asked Harry, his head tilting a bit. "I'm Y/N." Y/N smiled at Harry.

"Wanna play?" He offered, handing out the werewolf plushie. "Okway."
Y/N said and took the plushie from his hand carefully.

"Hey N/N!" The two young lovebirds- ahem. I mean kids looked up to see Cedric, Y/N's older brother of course.

"Hi Ceddy." His little sister smiled brightly at her brother. "Look! Harry and I are playing!" She laughed, making the two boys smile.

After a few minutes of playing, they began to feel sleepy.

"Aww, they look tired." Lily cooed and picked up the two gently and slowly. "Hey Amos, I'm just going to put these two cuties to bed if that's alright." Lily asked Amos quietly. "Sure! I don't mind." He said and continued to talk to Arthur.

Lily slowly lied the two down on Harry's crib (which can fit 3 kids cause Harry is a messy sleeper). "Goodnight," Lily kissed the children's forehead before leaving the room.

A few hours later, Amos, James, Lily and almost everyone who was in their little get-together (which was a lot of ppl btw.) entered the room and found the kids hugging each other as they slept.

A chorus of "aw's" and clicks from camera's filled the room, but luckily Harry and Y/N were still sound asleep.

"We should have more get togethers with all of the kids." James said to everyone, who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, put them all in one room while we get drunk too." Sirius said and received a smack on the arm from Molly. "I'm just kidding.. Or am I?" He spoke again and received another smack on the head from James.

"20 galleons if these two catch feelings during their Hogwarts years." The Weasley twins said at the same time. "Add 10 galleons to that if they catch feelings before their Hogwarts years." Sirius said. "Bet." The twins replied and snapped more pictures of the children.

"Imagine Ron third wheeling tho." Said Bill.

"50 galleons if he does." Dumbledore said and received weird looks.

"How and when did he get there?" Asked the twins as Dumbledore smiled at the two. "I ship."

Idk about this, hbu?