Picking Favorites

TW: None

I'm gonna be publishing a few fluff stories today, so get ready MAUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

also pls send me some harry james potter x reader stories

Harry hummed a soft lullaby as he swayed around the room with his baby in his arms.

C/N looked at him with a smile, making him smile back and kiss C/N's forehead.

"I love you," He said and continued to hum the lullaby. 

C/N giggled and tried to get Harry's glasses.

Harry saw his child's cute attempt to grab his glasses, so he went to the table that was next to C/N's crib and gave C/N his/her fake glasses.

C/N smiled and wore them. Harry laughed at the sight and booped his/her nose.

"He/She looks exactly like you," Said a voice.

Harry turned to where the voice came from and smiled wider when he saw his beautiful wife standing there.

"And I'm sure he/she will have your wits." He said as he walked towards her and kissed her lips.

Y/N laughed and kissed him back, "Mhm, what can I say? It's a Ravenclaw thing."

Harry nodded and handed C/N to her, which made C/N randomly cry.

"Awh, what's wrong?" Y/N asked her baby and C/N pointed towards Harry as he/she kept crying.

"Me? But I didn't do anything wrong," Harry said as Y/N tried to calm C/N down.

"Maybe he/she is hungry, let's go get his/her bottle," Y/N said and walked towards the table and grabbed a bottle before giving it to C/N.

But C/N didn't drink it, instead, he/she yeeted- excuse me, threw it across the room.

The couple sighed. 

"Maybe his/her diaper is full?" Harry asked. Y/N nodded and went to check.

A few minutes later, Y/N came out of the bathroom and shook her head, "Nope,"

Harry scratched his head, "Then why's C/N crying?"

Then, C/N pointed towards Harry again.

Y/N's eyes widened, "He/She wants you to carry them," She said and handed Harry their child.

"But why me?" he wondered as C/N smiled at him.

"You're probably his favorite," Y/N said with a sigh.

"Awh, don't be sad, love." He said and kissed her lips again.

Y/N smiled at him and looked at C/N, who was playing with the fake glasses, "Picking favorites are we now?" She chuckled and kissed his/her head.