Future

Tw: none

I got this idea from a Tiktok lololol

Y/N decided it was fun to see who her crush, Harry Potter, would end up with in the future.

So she asked Dumbledore permission to go to the future for an hour and luckily he agreed.

So here she is now, standing behind future Harry as he held a kid's arm.

"That must be his son. But who's the mother?" She asked herself. Then, many names of her female friends came running to her mind.

Cho? Hermione? Ginny? Luna? Romilda? Maybe one of the Parvati twins?

It took a few minutes for Y/N to pick up the guts and walk over to Harry, ignoring how painful it's going to be.

She tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. "Who is the mother of this child?" She asked, trying to keep herself together as Harry gave her a confusing look.

Harry's confused face never left his face but he took her hand and placed it on his cheek. "Darling? What are you talking about and what are you doing here? Aren't you babysitting Ron and Mione's children?" He asked as Y/N's face became redder than Ron's hair.

"Mama!" The young child exclaimed, his arms up in the air as if he wanted to be carried. "Uhm, yes hi?" Y/N asked him. "Can you carry me please? My legs are tired and dad has been talking to uncle George for a long time." He pouted.

Harry chuckled. "Now, now, James. Remember mama is carrying your younger sibling? We can't let her carry anything really heavy or else she might fall." Harry reminded him, James nodded but his eyes widened. "Dad did you just call me really heavy?" He fake pouted, but it looked so real that it was making Harry stutter while attempting to explain.

Y/N slowly ran away with a shocked expression but was soon replaced with a smile. "Harry Potter ended up with me."