Can You Pass Me The Ketchup Please?

This was from my other books prompt chapter.

Prompt number 10. "Daddy can you pass me the ketchup please?"

Tonks is your mom btw lol (They're all older than their age in the movies)

AND SIRIUS LIVES!!!

It was a cold Friday night at your dad's house, a few weeks after your fifth year ended.

"Hello professor Lupin- Sir Lupin sir-" Harry stuttered as he entered your house for a family dinner that your dad- ahem- Remus Lupin, held.

"You can just call me Remus, Harry. No need to be nervous." Your dad said kindly and stepped aside for Harry to enter.

Harry mumbled a 'thank you' and sat down next to you at the dinner table.

Your mom, Tonks, came inside the room with a plate of your favourite dish.

"Hello dear." She kissed your head and placed the food down before sitting down.

"So, how did your fifth year end?" Remus asked, Harry sighed. "Not so brilliant. I'm sure you already know what happened at the beginning of the year and at the end. Everything was so stressful." He replied, Remus nodding in agreement. "I can agree with you there, my fifth year was also difficult. Especially when you have to look over 2 idiots." Remus looked at Sirius, who laughed.

(Let's just pretend that Peter wasn't as mischievous as James and Sirius.)

"Not my fault that you were as strict as a mum." Sirius replied jokingly.

The rest of dinner went by amazingly, jokes were cracked up, people liked your favourite dish, and everyone was smiling and laughing.

Well that was until...

"Hey daddy can you pass me the ketchup please?" You asked your dad, you would usually all him dad, dada or pops, but you were in a childish mood so you accidentally called Remus daddy. But another mind thought different.

"Sure." Remus and Harry said at the same time before reaching out for the bottle of ketchup, stopping, the two looked at each other, turned their gaze to you and looked back at each other. This repeating for a few times.

Harry decided to sit down and let Remus pass it to you.

"Uhm, sorry sir." He said and sat down, looking at his food before continuing to eat it.

Remus nodded and passed the ketchup to your direction before sitting down as well.

He faked cough and looked at Harry then you, "We will speak later. Especially you." He looked at Harry who gulped and chuckled silently and nervously.