Pirate Boys (2)

TW: none

Okay I had to change the script here here bc I can't go and watch the ball scene bc I have class in a few mins (11 mins but still)

And you guys didn't run away at midnight btw

Harry looks like that in this story btw (pic above)

The day of the ball came and both girls and boys were excited.

Ella and Y/N were given beautiful dresses,  heels, a carriage and a coachman, (well make that 3) by their fairy godmother.

As Y/N and Ella were on their way, they couldn't stop theirs elves from being really excited.

As soon as they arrived, the two carefully got out from their carriage and entered the ball.

And after they opened the big beautiful doors, all eyes were on them. Both fascinated by their beauty and dresses.

The two walked down the stairs carefully, trying not to trip.

And as soon as they arrived at the bottom of the stairs, two princes approached them and held their hand out.

Y/N was confused at first, but she then found out who they were.

They were the funny pirate Boys  she and Ella met at the Market.

"You!" Ellla exclaimed as she also realized. "You two were from the market!" Y/N said as the messier haired boy chuckled.

Y/N's eyes widened, "You're prince Harry and prince Robert."

The two nodded, "Indeed we are." Robert said, his hand still out. "Now, shall we dance?" Harry asked Y/N.

Y/N smiled and held his hand,  "Of course, we shall."

The whole night the couple were dancing, talking, drinking and eating.

Around 2 in the morning, the ball died down. People were already leaving.

And soon, that only left Y/N, Harry, Ella and Robert.

The four were sitting on the grass of the castle, admiring the stars.

"You know, I've only known you for a few days but it feels like I've known you forever." Harry said towards
Y/N. Y/N gave him a smug smile. "Oh? Is that so? Why?"

Harry shrugged, "Dunno, you just make my heart flutter. "

Robert and Ella decided to leave, giving the two some time to talk.

"I make your heart flutter?" She asked and he nodded. "You do."

The two became silent for a moment.

"Well I can't blame you, honestly."
Y/N began, "You make my heart flutter too."

Harry smiled and tore his eyes off of the sky and turned his body to her.

Y/N felt him staring at him and turned her body to face him.

Y/N stared into Harry's beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

"I don't care if you're not going to believe me but I think I already love you."

"No need to worry, because I think I do too."

I have exams/long tests already 😭😭😭😭😭

Look at what I found