Lover

TW: Slight angst maybe?

I wanna write a Midnight Do-Shik X Reader ajdwhjwhde

And so you guys won't get confused, Voldy doesn't exist here and the Potters live and you and Harry are divorced here and you have full custody over your child, C/N. And I removed some lyrics.

Please play the song when you see a -

(Italics with " is your mind btw)

"Mum," C/N spoke. 

"Hm?" Y/N replied as she tore her eyes off of her book, "What is it?"

"Can we go to the park today?" He/She asked.

Y/N smiled and placed a bookmark on her book before closing it, "Sure, you go and put on your shoes while I'll get some water." C/N nodded before leaving to his/her room happily.

"We're going to the park! We're going to the park!" He/She happily chanted as Y/N laughed and grabbed 2 water bottles and filled them up with water.

2 minutes later, C/N came running in the room with his/her shoes on, "I'm ready, Mumma! Can we go now?" Y/N nodded at his/her request and unlocked their apartment door.

10 minutes later, the two arrived at the park.

"Hey mum, I'm gonna be at the swings, can I go there?" 

"C/N, you don't have to ask," Y/N began and kissed his/her forehead. "Just stay safe, okay? And if something happens, just press on this bottom." She said and gave him/her a blue button.

"But what does it do?" He/She asked. "It alerts me, of course. Now go and play." She said and kissed his/her forehead again before C/N ran to the swings.

Y/N smiled at him/her from afar, he/she looked exactly like Harry, her ex-husband.

Speaking of the handsome Potter, Y/N noticed a man who looked like him.

Thinking that it was just a coincidence, she shrugged it off and continued to mind her own business.

That was until a familiar redhead sat down next to her.

"It's been a long time," The voice said.

Y/N turned to where the voice came from and saw her old best friend, Fred.

"Freddie!" She exclaimed and hugged him, making him laugh.

"I've missed you so much," She said and broke their hug. 

"And you still look charming," She added.

Fred smiled, "Still more charming than George?" 

"You sound like you're insulting your face,"

The two laughed.

"What brings you here?" He asked.

"C/N asked me if we can go to the park today, and I couldn't resist his/her beautiful blue eyes, so I said yes," Y/N said.

Fred nodded with a smile and looked around, "Where's C/N?"

Y/N pointed towards the swings, where her son/daughter was at, "There."

"He/She looks so much like Harry," He said.

"I know," Y/N smiled, but Fred frowned.

Before Fred could speak, Y/N spoke. "It's okay, Fred. It doesn't bother me anymore."

Fred nodded, "I'm glad that you're okay now, it affected you a lot before, and seeing you all happy now makes me happy."

Y/N blushed at his statement. "Thanks, Freddie."

Then, the two heard laughter from behind.

So they turned and saw Harry and Ginny sitting together as they laughed.

-

Y/N's smile faded away when she saw the two together. Sure she said she was alright but she couldn't stop the memories from coming back to her.

One of the memories was when the two went out on their first date.

"I see the way you look at her,"

"I've never seen you look at me like that."

"I can see it in your eyes."

And then, Ginny played their song.

The song that they both sang together before.

"Your taste in music is the same."

"Is that all it really takes to win your heart?'

Y/N looked at Harry again, and there came the same feeling she felt years ago.

"Why do I get butterflies when yours flew away from mine?"

"She's got everyone wrapped around her finger,"

"Oh, the girl you want."

Y/N looked at how happy Harry was with Ginny and looked down.

"I will never be her."

Fred frowned at her and brought her in for a hug and rubbed her back. 

"You don't  have to, you're you, and you are amazing." He said and kissed her head before breaking their hug and tucking a strand of her hair behind her hair.

Y/N felt ashamed for looking and feeling like she still loved him, and she had no excuses, but how could she not?

"I know I'm not the perfect lover."

What they used to have was unforgettable.

"And I can tell you love her."

But that's all a memory now.