Careless Whisper (2)

TW:None

Bro this song gives me so much Twilight vibes i-

And I chose this song because most (like 2 of u) wanted A Thousand Years so here u go :)

Math is hard and science is pretty awkward

I ALSO WATCHED MIDNIGHT (2021), THE ONE THAT HAS WI HA JUN IN IT AND AAAAAHHHHHHH

AnywaYs, continue

It had been 2 weeks since that Ball and Harry was confused.

Whenever he would look at Cho, he would smile and feel himself blush.

The day we met,

But whenever he would look at Y/N, he could feel butterflies flying around his stomach.

Frozen I held my breath

Besides that, Y/N, Cedric and their friends noticed that Cho was always carrying a pink bottle.

Right from the start

So they decided to investigate.

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart beats fast

And that's how they ended up here in The Three Broomsticks, watching Harry ask Cho a very serious question.

Colors and promises

"Cho, love, what's that?" Harry asked and pointed at the pink bottle she had in her bag.

"What's what?" She asked as she tried to hide it trom him.

How to be brave?

Harry sighed and reached for the bottle and taking it out of her bag before showing it to her, "This. What's this?"

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?

Cho nervously chuckled and tried grabbing the bottle back, "That's nothing, love."

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

Harry stared at her blankly, "It's not nothing if I can smell Y/N's scent."

Everyone froze.

One step closer

Harry stared at Cho before it all clicked in his mind.

I have died everyday waiting for you

"This is Amortentia isn't it?" He angrily asked as Cho shook her head.

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

"No, no, its not-"

"Stop lying, Cho."

For a thousand years

Cho sighed in defeat, Harry shook his head disappointingly.

"Why? Why did you do this?" He asked her.

She sighed again, "Because I wanted you to love me, and not Y/N. So I poured some Amortentia in your drink during breakfast everyday for weeks. I also made you break up with Y/N."

Harry's eyes widened, "You what?" He exclaimed angrily, making Cho and Y/N wince at the tone of his voice.

I'll love you for a thousand more

"I can't believe this," He said and stood up, Cho stood up as well.

Time stands still

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it was foolish of me to and-"