HanaHaki

TW: ANGST AND DEATH BABYYYYY

tell me WHY am I excited for this

And I am NOT suicidal btw, I used to be, but nah writing sad stuff is just MWAH

Anyways I'm so sorry for not updating much, I was writing another book of mine so yeet

Hermione paced back and forth in the room while her friends, Y/N and Lavender just sat down on Y/N's bed.

"Can't we do something? To cure this?" Hermione asked, the two shook their head.

Hermione loudly sighed. "I'll be in the library, going to do some intense research and I want YOU, Y/N, to take care of yourself. I'm also counting on you, Lav." The girls nodded and watched their bushy haired friend leave.

After a few coughs here and there, Hermione came back barging in the room with an old and dusty book.

"I found it! Y/N you have the Hanahaki disease." She stated sadly. Y/N held a confused look. "What's that?" She asked.

Hermione sat down on a chair not so far away from them and began to read. "The Hanahaki disease is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear..." Hermione's voice became softer and softer until it was no longer heard.

"Y/N, you have to-"

"But I don't want to, Lav. I don't wanna get surgery. You know how much I hate them.' Y/N placed her head on her palms and sighs.

"Fine, so you're going to die loving him or her then?" Lav said again and Y/N nodded.

The room became silent.

"Y/N...Who is this person?"

Silence, again.

"Y/N?" Lav tried.

Y/N sighed in sadness, "Harry, Harry Potter. "

The girls gasped. "But he has-"
"-Ginny, yes, yes I know." Y/N interrupted Hermione.

"Oh Y/N," Lav hugged her best friend as they cried.

"Your heart is pure, I can see that." Lav said again, "Yes. You want to die, and still love Harry at the same time. Am I right?" Y/N nodded at Hermione. And after she nodded, Hermione joined their hug.

"We'll stick by your side and respect your decisions alright? We love you." Hermione said through her blurry vision.

Y/N softly chuckled. "I love you guys too."

~

Days went by and Y/N's disease became even worse, and so did her heart.

Everytime she saw Harry and Ginny together,  her heart would crack and her lungs would tighten up, making her not able to breathe well and cough out petals.

And this of course didn't go unnoticed by Harry.

He was worried.

Luke even more worried than the fact that Voldenort is always after him.

So one day, Harry approached Y/N, who was sitting under a tree at the black late, reading.

"Hello." Harry greeted.

Y/N's eyes widened, but she didn't make it too obvious. She closed her book and sighed, not making any contact with the boy next to her. "Hello, Harry. What brings you here?" She asked.