Y/N Laufeyson

TW: none

Okay so I'm in class rn, might continue this later but lemme explain.

So you are Loki's daughter, but you are actually one of Loki's creations but he sees you as his daughter. So he adopted you and BAAM-

Short story, no part 2 and I hope u enjoy this mini crossover :-)

also, you're not a thousand years old. Just the same age as Harry, 23.

AND I AM NOT GOOD IN WEDDING STUFF SO IM SORRY

Y/N Laufeyson Potter. Loki Laufeyson's child and the spouse of Harry Potter. How did that happen?

Well, Harry met her in London (both were 18) while she was running away from the Avengers, who she thought was going to torture her.

No one can blame her, she spent almost all of her life in a HYDRA basement. Experimented, tortured, and probably even worse. (no not r4p3.)

So Harry helped her, fixed her, and taught her how to love.

A few weeks after they meet they began to date.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, while hours turned into days.

A few days after they began dating, Loki showed up in their doorstep, wanting to take his daughter home.

But she refused.

Loki was surprised, but he understood her. If he was in love, he would want to stay with them too.

So he allowed her, and said that he'll visit them from time to time.

A few years later, Harry went to Loki and asked for his permission or blessing.

Loki happily and gladly allowed Harry to marry his daughter.

A few days later, Harry arranged a fancy dinner with his soon to be fiancé.

Harry felt his heart beating in a fast manner as he waited for her to arrive.

And viola, she entered the fancy restaurant and found Harry immediately as soon as she saw his messy hair.

She smiled at him lovingly before sitting down in front of him.

Their meal went well,  until Harry had to use the bathroom to punch himself (GENTLY CUZ HE CANT RUIN IS BEAUTIFUL FACE).

A few minutes later he came out of the bathroom.

"Y/N?" He softly asked and held her hand.

"Yes?" She replied, her smile matching her father's.

Harry took a deep breath in before kneeling down in one knee

Y/N's e/c colored eyes widened. "Harry, oh Merlin-"

"Y/N," He began, "You're one of the best people I have ever met in my entire life. And I-I've been thinking about this for a long while now.  And I wanna be with you for the rest of  my life, loving you. And-"

"-Will you marry me?"

A few months later, Harry stood in front of one of the biggest crowds he has ever seen, waiting for his bride.

After a few minutes later, the big doors opened and there stood his soon to be wife in a beautiful white dress.

As soon as she arrived at the altar, Harry felt his eyes sting with tears.

Thankfully,  Y/N's makeup was waterproof because she was too, about to cry. (My grandmother wore waterproof makeup when it was my aunt's wedding cause she cries kinda easily.)

After an hour or two of talking, it was time to say their I do's.

"Do you, Harry James Potter, take
Y/N M/N Laufeyson as your wife?" The priest asked as Harry nodded softly.

"I do."

The priest smiled and turned to Y/N, "Do you, Y/N M/N Laufeyson, take Harry James Potter as your husband?" The priest asked as Y/N nodded.

"I do."

The priest smiled even wider.

"You may kiss the bride."

Harry smiled and looked at Y/N, and lifted her chin up and kissed her gently, Y/N kissing back after.

Cheers erupted from the crowd, but Loki's screams were louder.

"THATS MY BABY!!!"

IM SORRY IDK WHAT TO WRITEEE