Bad Mistake But Lovely Prize

Requested by: HaroldsWife/HaroldsWife1

I couldn't find her user, her account is delete so can someone please tell me what happened..

It was a Friday night at the Gryffindor common room. It was one of Fred and George's parties.

You, Ron (your brother) and Harry were sitting down and drinking butterbeers and firewhiskeys while talking and making jokes. Hermione wasn't there because- oh well you know, she just studies.

After a few minutes, Ron went to join your brothers at a game of truth or dare, leaving you and Harry alone to continue joking around.

You didn't know how it escalated so quickly. One second you guys were joking around but in a blink of eye you two are already kissing.

~

The next morning Y?N woke up at a familiar room with a headache. She slowly got up but two arms pulled her back down. Sighing, she turned around to see a messy haired Harry Potter.

Y/N quickly looked at herself and thought. 'Oh no.'

~

"Y/N, breathe." Hermione's calming voice said, but she just shook her head. "How can I 'Mione? I'm too young to be pregnant!" Y/N exclaimed, her heart beating so fast just like your author's because she's playing Hide Online while playing and she's a prop and she's safe.

"Y/N, it's okay. It's gonna be okay I'm here." Hermione said, but it didn't help the poor girl's heart calm down. And your author died as a prop.

Y/N took a deep breath in before flipping the test over to see two red lines.

"sh17."

"Language!"

~

Time flew by, you told Harry and everyone about your pregnancy. And thank Merlin he didn't choose to leave and abandon you and the child.

But Ron and your brothers were a different story.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER!" Ron yelled as Harry ran out of his dorm to the library, the place where Ron would NEVER step in.

Ron lets out a frustrated groan, "POTTER." And walked back to his dorm from the library.

"Hello Harry." Two older voices said behind the said boy, who also jumped and decided to run since they had their iconic smirk plastered on their faces.

~

9 months later, a beautiful girl named Lily Minnie (The person who requested this gave me a name, but I forgot so I just made one up. Edit, changed it!) Potter was born. And I have to say, Harry was a great father.

She grew up beautifully and intelligently, just like her mother. She also had a personality of pure sass, just like her father. But she also had the cheekiness that her uncle Fred and George held. And she also had the love for food,*cough* Ron *cough*.

Sorry if this was terrible lol-

You can request if you want, I don't mind.