More Than Friends

Tw: death, fainting, mentions of the Tri-wizard tournament. Yeah, anything around 4th-5th year. 

Requested by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Sorry if this wasn't the way you wanted it to go.

It all started when Harry's name came out of the Goblet of fire.  It was chaotic.

The first task was scary, the second task was scarier but the third one, oh the third one wasn't the scariest. It was a nightmare.

Y/N, Hermione and Ron waited impatiently for Harry outside of the maze, but Y/N was more worried for Harry than their other friends.

"Y/N stop pacing!" Hermione exclaimed, Y/N just shook her head. "I can't, I'm worried for Harry. What if he dies? What if-"

"Y/N, he'll be fine. He survived a two headed man, a memory of a murderous maniac, and found out what is patronus is and made a million of dementors fly away. So in general, he's going to survive." Ron said.

Y/N shook her head again. "I don't get it, why aren't you guys also worried?"

A few moments of silence came, bit Hermione laughed a few minutes later, "I think I know why you're so worried, Y/N." Y/N looked at her in disbelief.

"You fancy Harry."

"What?"

~

"i'll make this simple for you, Potter." Lucius Malfoy's voice said as Harry looked around the room and found his friends held by Death Eaters harsh;y.

"Give me the prophecy now..." He demanded. "Or watch your friends die."

Harry looked around the room once more, his eyes widened when he saw Y/N held by a Death Eater dangerously.

He hesitated for a moment.

"Don't give it to him Harry!"Neville exclaimed and was silenced by Bellatrix. 

Harry eyed the prophecy before slowly handing it to Lucius, who proudly looked at it. 

But a beautiful gold light came out of nowhere. 

"Get away from my godson." Sirius frikin Black said angrily before PUNCHING THE BLONDIE IN THE FACE.

After his awesome movement, the rest of the Order of the Phoenix came. As  they did, the prophecy that was once in Lucius's hands is now on the ground, shattered,

Then, a battle began.

While they were all fighting, they didn't notice that more Death  Eaters had arrived until everyone was held captive and Sirius and Harry were remaining. 

There was a moment of silence before the familiar voice of Bellatrix  screamed, "Avada Kedavra!" 

Sirius noticed that the spell was meant for Harry, so took the hit for hid godson and died. 

(Please give me a moment to scream please, I'm watching the movie rn)

Bellatrix smirked proudly and ran away. Nor forgetting to scream again, "I killed Sirius Black!" 

Harry screamed as Remus held him back, but Harry was too mad to care so he ran after Bellatrix.

AS  he ran, Bellatrix kept exclaiming, "I killed Sirius Black! You comin' to get me?" She cackled.  "Crucio!" Harry exclaimed but missed, but Bellatrix fell down with a loud yet dramatic gasp.

Harry approached her angrily, "You've got to mean it, Harry." The raspy voice of Voldemort said.

"She killed him. She deserves it." 

"You know the spell, Harry..."

Behind Harry, the noseless man's face appeared. Bellatrix smiled with a laugh.

He soon did appear behind Harry. "Do it."

Harry turned around, face to face with You-Know-Who.

As Harry was supposed to shout out a spell Voldemort disarmed Harry with no effort.

"So weak," Voldemort said.

A few seconds later, Dumbledore arrived. "It was foolish of you to come here tonight. Tom." Dumbledore said. "The Aurors are on their way." He added.

Voldemort walked backwards, "By which time I shall be gone, and you.." He trailed off.

"Shall be dead."

In just a blink of an eye, Dumbledore whooshed (Sorry) Harry to the side while Bellatrix made her escape.

Dumbledore and Voldemort began to have a duel. Or maybe I shouldn't consider it as one since it was powerful.

~

A few minutes later, Voldemort left, nor forgetting to Harry's mind. "You've lost, old man." Voldemort spoke through the boy. After a while of messing with his memories. Harry spoke weakly. "You're the weak one..."

"And you'll never know love or friendship."

"And I feel sorry for you."

Harry grunted in pain before loosing consciousness.

"You're a fool, Harry Potter And you will lose everything>" Voldemort said as the Aurors and the Ministry of Magic arrived. He looked up and saw them all.

Then, he disappeared into thin air.

Y/N and his friends came rushing in. "Harry!" They all exclaimed.

"Let's tale him to the Hospital Wing." Ginny said.

~

Harry woke up with a groan, he opened his eyes and saw all of his friends, including Y/N there,

"What happened?" He questioned, Y/N took his hands in hers, "You fainted, Harry. How are feeling, by the way? Are you alright? I was so worried." He smiled and hugged her. "I'm fine as long as you're here." He realized what he had said and blushed after he broke the hug.

"Uh. guys I'd like to speak to Y.N. Alone, please?" Harry asked.

Everyone who was there left for the two lovebirds to talk. "We'll be going." Neville said.

The two stared into each other's eyes before speaking. "You have to stop scaring me with these dangerous things you're doing, Harold." Y/N smiled; 

"I know, and I love you for that." He replied cheekily. His gaze moves from her face to her lips, then back to her face. Y/N noticed it and nodded. "I give you full permission." 

Harry smiles at her one more time before placing his lips on hers. 

They soon broke the kiss and leaned onto each other, their foreheads touching."Well I love you too." She said before kissing him again.

"I'll keep you safe, I promise."