Designs

TW: none

Here's another Cinderella story. So sorry if it took me a long time to make another one

Ella and Y/N have been best friends since birth. They've been through everything together and enjoyed every single second of it, as it made their friendship stronger and better.

A few years after Ella married the prince, she and her sister opened their own shop.

Their business went extremely well, with their husbands by their side.

Today, Ella decided that Y/N will be in charge in designing and creating new clothes while she works in their shop.

Y/N sat on her seat, her tongue sticking out as she doodled on a piece of paper, not knowing what to draw.

She sighed loudly and placed her pen down.

And as if on cue, her husband, Harry, came inside of the room and hugged her from behind.

"Hi darling." He said and kissed her forehead.

Y/N smiled, "Hello, Harry."

"Need help?" He asked and sat down next to her, she nodded with another sigh. "Yes, I've been sitting here for a while and i can't think of anything!" She groaned.

Harry smiled, "Well today is your blessed day, because I have a few ideas." He said and grabbed the pen and a piece of paper and began drawing.

Y/N watched him in awe.

Harry noticed her stare and pecked her lips before drawing again.

A few minutes of drawing plenty of dresses and suits, Harry placed the pen down and showed them to Y/N.

Y/N gasped and picked the papers up.

"Oh Metlins soggy underwear, Harry- this is amazing!" She happily exclaimed and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She thanked him.

Harry chuckled and hugged her back, "You're welcome." He said and kissed her forehead again.

Someone tell me the right order of the shows/series and movies of HTTYD