Dollhouse (1)

TW: Unhealthy family relationships, terrible writing and cussing, they're censored. You've been warned.

Also, the ones with just italics and without the " are your thoughts. But this is ONLY for this chapter.

AND I AIN'T LETTING DRACO SMOKE HERE, NU UH.

And cutting off some lines I'm so sorry

People around Y/N have always thought that she were like her family. Toxic, ignorant, selfish, and cocky.

Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls,

But her last name doesn't define her. The name Malfoy doesn't define her.

We'll be a perfect family.

Everyone despises ber because of her last name.

When you walk away, it's when we really play.

Y/N's  family wasn't as perfect as others think. 

You don't hear me when I say,

Her family has some hidden flaws.

Mom, please wake up,

Dad's with a slt, and he's also smoking cannabis.

She tried to tell her mother about her father's cheating, but she wouldn't believe the poor girl.

No one never listens, this wallpaper glistens,

Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

"Places, places, get in your places," Her mother, Narcissa said,

"Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces." Her father, Lucius said.

"Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains." Her brother, Draco begs.

"Picture, picture, smile for the picture, pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?" Lucius questions.

"Everyone thinks that we're perfect, please don't let them look through the curtains."  Y/N whispered to herself.

~

Whispers filled the hallway as she swiftly and silently walked through.This had been going on ever since she had stepped foot into Hogwarts and was placed in Hufflepuff. She was also marked as a disgrace to the Malfoy name.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E.

I see things that nobody else sees.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E.

"I see things that nobody else sees."

~

"Hey girl, look at your mom, she's got it going on," Y/N's best friend, Pansy said one day when she was at her house during the holidays.

"Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry." She replies but continues. "When you turn your back she pulls out a flask and forgets his infidelity.." Pansy frowns at her.

"Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, quiet." Y/N warned Pansy and pretended to read as her mother entered the attic.

~

Y/N's once again back at Hogwarts. And the usual happened, unconfirmed rumours, whisperings and teasing.

The girl sat next to Pansy and another friend of hers, Daphne Greengrass, at the Great Hall and began to speak.

"No one never listens, this wallpaper glistens. One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen."

Daphne shook her head, "Please don't tell me you've been cutting yourself." But Y/N just shook her head at her.

"Places, places, get in your places,"

"Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces."

"Everyone thinks that we're perfect."
Y/N sighs.

"Please don't let them look through the curtains." She begs her friends who stayed silent but nodded.

"Picture, picture, smile for the picture. Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?"

"Everyone thinks that you're  perfect." Daphne said.

"Please don't let them look through the curtains." Pansy follows after.

~

After lunch at the Great Hall,  the youngest Malfoy decided to go to the Astronomy Tower.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

As soon as Y/N entered the tower and held the railings tight, tears began to flow down. All the emotions she had bottled up for the past few months were released at last.

I see things that nobody else sees

While she was sobbing, she didn't see The Boy Who Lived enter the tower she was on.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

"Y/N?" Harry's voice echoed through the room.

I see things that nobody else sees

She turned around immediately with wide eyes, wiping the tears during the process.

Hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl, hey girl.

"Harry Potter..."

Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls,

"I heard you earlier, you, Pansy and Daphne. I'm so sorry." Harry spoke.

We'll be a perfect family.

Y/N just shook her head at Harry, "I don't need your pity, or anyone else's. I'm used to it."

Places, places, get in your places,

"I know what you feel."

Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.

"I doubt that."

Everyone thinks that we're perfect

"Yes I do." Harry admits, Y/N wipes her tears again.

"Please don't let them look through the curtains."

"Picture, picture, smile for the picture,"

"Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?"

"Everyone thinks that we're perfect."

"Please don't let them look through the curtains."

Harry breaks into a sprint and tackles Y/N into a hug while she sobbed even more.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E.

I see things that nobody else sees.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E.

I see things that nobody else sees.

Took me days to finish this...