Strangers (2)

TW: bullying, and uh all of the bad things at school (Pls don't mind my typos btw)

This is combined with Lily_PotterheadXX 's req ( I had to remove some parts so it can fit well with the plot)

Sirius lives, so do James and Lily. And Pettigrew is in Azkaban, so just ignore that in strangers (1) James and Lily died. Let's just pretend that they found a way to bring them back to life, yk like using the time turner.

Tsk, why didn't Dumbledore think of that

sorry

ALSO, I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE ITS JUST SCHOOLS BEEN SO- ODNWIDNAIDNWJJDJQJDJWJ

AND I ALSO WATCHED SQUID GAME AND EAJHEEHHEAHEIASJRDINFCWJEFFDSF

After all that, Y/N soon found out that Remus Lupin was also her father,  biological father. And was just taken in by her "family".

And 3 years later, she found herself struggling.

Students would fat-shame her, call her names such as nerd, and would tell her that she will never live up to her parents' expectations.

At first, she told herself that they were lying, but ever since the news of Bellatrix's escape, (which caught her parents' attention since they were in the order,) they never paid much attention to her and she was convinced that the "lies" were true.

Stressed and tired, she started to miss classes, getting behind tasks and other school work.

She wanted to talk to someone but as I said, students would bully her.

Y/N soon heard about "Happy Pills", they're some type of pills that you can eat to make you feel happy.

So she secretly bought it, ate 2-3 of them every day, and seemed to feel better.

But she wasn't.

She just smiled, which made the students concerned and curious about her sudden happiness.

I take my pills and I'm happy all the time

I'm happy all the time

And by that, I also mean Harry Potter.

Speaking of Potter, Y/N still had her cute and old crush on him. 

I love my boy but he ain't worth the price

He knew that what he had done and told her all those years ago was awful.

He ain't worth the price

So he tried to talk to her but always seemed to get swooped away.

No, he ain't worth the price

So he decided that if he can't talk to her, he'll just observe her.

And that's what he did.

We can go to my house if you wanna

Hang out in my bedroom, lose your honour

Even if they find us, we're apathetic and they can't take that away

One day, as Y/N was trying to do her Herbology homework, a group of kids approached her and started making fun of her.

"You know, I heard that Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were great wizards, I wonder where's that in you." One of them laughed as Y/N hid her face from them by looking down at her paper and continued scribbling.