Getting closer p.1

Prince Karkat stared down at his dinner scilently as his brother and Porrim ate. He was not hungry his heart was beating fast. "Karkat. What seems t9 6e the matter?..." Kankri asked looking over at his brother suspiciously. "N-NOTHING, ASSHOLE."
But we all know that's not the truth.

A few moments before.
Karkat sat in his chambers quietly looking out at the window but not looking upon anything in particular. Instead his mind was spinning. He couldn't get the knight out of his head. "Prince?" Knight Dave's words broke the silence and stopped Karkat's thought. The Prince turned slowly to him. "WHAT... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?!" He said his fist clenching a small growl coming from his chest as it rumbles. "You said my name..." Dave said and took a step back. Karkat's eyes widened and he stuttered his stomach clenching. The knight smirked lighting and stepped forward. "Are you okay, Princey~?" He asked putting his hands on his hips. "I-I-I" Karkat struggled with his words. "I MUST HAVE SAID HIS NAME BY ACCIDENT." He thought in his head mentally hitting himself. "Are you starting to fall for me, Princey~? I am nearly a "simple knight"~" Dave chuckled and leaned over laying a small kiss on his cheek and turned walking out his red cape trailing the floor. Karkat's heart stopped for a moment and started beating slowly. He reached up and touched his now firey red cheek. For once, he was speachless.

"Karkat?..." Porrim asked waving a hand in front of his face. Karkat jumped and stood quickly. "NOTHING!! GOD." He turned and stomped out of the dinning room down the hall passing a red gaurd.
"Oh, Princey~"
"FUCK." Karkat's head rang.

[[ to be continued~ ]]