An explination

"So... Powvers...??... You can make blood outta thin air?..." Cronus questioned as they walked around the castle. "N9 n9 Cr9nus... " Kankri denied and shook his head holding his hand. "It's m9re c9mplex... See my tribe 9r as y9u kn9w, my family has a curse..." He explained and squeezed his partners hand. "Wvhat!? Isn't that helpful in battle?!" He gasped and chuckled, "I mean you can control ya enemies!!!". Kankri looked down and his hand loosened on Cronus's. Cronus's smile faded and his eyes softened as Kankri walked forward to the glass room he said not but a year ago. Kan looked around scilently and turned to face Cronus. "It's n9t that simple... The 6l99d... It's a CANCER, Cr9nus... Each day 9ur 6l99d pumps... S9me9ne start t9 die." His fists clench as he finishes, looking away. "I...." Cronus began and he wiped his face. "Y9u d9nt have to say anything, L9ve... But d9 y9u have any questions?..." Kankri asked sweetly and he walked forward touching Cronus's hands. Cron smiled at his affections and touched his hands back. "One?... Wvhats up wvith the wvar paint?... They wvere smeared wvhen ya got here... It looks like ya JUST painted them back on...." He questioned and put his forehead to Kankri's. "If I d9n't use my p9wers f9r a l9ng am9unt 9f time it starts t9 l99k smeared.. And if I d9nt use it f9r a l9ng l9ng time it all g9es away... And I start to die..." He explains once more and kisses Cronus's nose. Cron makes a noise of understanding and takes Kankri in his arms. "I'll make sure that never happens..." Cronus whispers and kisses his forehead. Kankri blushes at his kindness and kisses Cronus sweetly. The knight smiles into the kiss and kisses back pulling him in even closer.

Stuck in a castleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें