The final escape.

Kankri pulled a shirt over Cronus's now healed chest with a smile and kissed his cheek. Porrim stood guard as they dressed with the clothes that Cronus had made appear with the magic or "white science" as he corrected Porrim with. Cronus smiled and stood rubbing his wrists and helped Kankri up meeting with another sweet kiss. "Co+me no+w yo+u two+..." She muttered looking back at them and gesturing to the stairs.
They all slowly walked up and into a corridor. "W-what is that 9ffal stench, P9rrim?..." The prince whispered to Porrim.
"Blo+o+d."
"Wvowv..."
"That's awful.."

They all walked quietly, trying hard to not to let thier shoes make noise. Porrim was cautious of where she lead them to turn.
"Alright, lo+vlies... This way..." She whispered and turned a corner seeing the large doors. They all smiled and made sure everyone was gone and ran to the door and slipping out. The walked down the large stair case looking around. "Wvhere is evweryone?..." Cronus wispered to Porrim. "the flead the to+wn... the war has been harsh these past weeks..." She replied and lead them to the horses. "Is every9ne alright 9n 9ur side?" The prince asked as he is helped onto a horse by Cronus. "There has been many deaths o+f o+ur soldiers... Yo+ur family is safe tho+ugh. Tho+ugh Piio+nic, the king of the Capto+r land has passed... Great fully... But it is so+ very sad..." she said hoping on the horse mext to them and leading the horse out. "9h n9... P99r Mituna and S9llux... " Kankri said wrapping his arms around Cronus's waste as he followed Porrim with the horse.
"We have much to speak abo+ut... Go+o+d thing we have time..." She spoke as she lead them to the start of the magical forest of the east.
"Porrim. Isn't this the wvrong wvay?...."
"It's the fastest way. Just keep mo+bing fo+rward."