Clamness for once ((Smut warning.))

Dave touched Karkat's cheek with a smile. "What's the matter, Princey?" He asked sitting beside him at his large window in his quarters. "MMN... ITS... MY FATHER... HE FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN..." He answered, his words were heart broken and his eyes close to tears. "BUT HE REMEBERED KANKRI. ITS ALWAYS KANKRI WITH HIM..." He said looking up to Dave. "I'm sorry, Princey... But... Here." The knight said and turned and go something out of a velvet bag holding it up, a gold chained necklace with a red symbol on it rose. Karkat blinked at it and slowly reached up, taking into his hands. "D-DAVE..." Karkat began then stopped and started to cry, crawling into his lap hugging him tight. "Oh Karkat..." Dave whispered and held him.
-----NSFW------
Later that night the Prince looked up from his place in the Knights lap, the necklace around him and leaned in. "THANK YOU... SO MUCH..." Karkat spoke his words quiet and his voice tame. The knight captured his lips and closed his eyes. They both enjoyed each others tongues fighting for dominance. Dave's hands grasped Karkat's hips as the slowly rolled into eachother, the red knight laid Karkat down to the bed and leaned forward to suck and kiss on the soft surface of the prince's neck. The prince wispered his name as they kissed and rubbed and derobed one another. He was heated and sweaty but full of love.
Dave rocked his hips into Karkat as Karkat gripped the sheets moaning and whimpering. "D-DAVE~~ MUGH~~" he moaned and looked up at him his red eyes dazzling.
"You're so beautiful, Karkat... Ah~~"