Father meets Son

Cronus hopped off his horse and opened the gates to the castle. His body filled with fear as he climbed up the stairs. It was dark, very dark. The only sounds flowing threw the air was the cracking of the fires. "M-mr. strider?..." He called threw the castle. "Mr. Strider??" He continued and took off his helmet and holding it on his hip. The lights quickly rush on around the throne room where Cronus stood. He gasped looking around and following the stone floor with his eyes to the throne where a man sat. "Hello, Son~" Dulascar began a snear on his lips. He let out a low chuckle and stood the gems and jewels jiggling and clanging together as his cape flowed around him. Cronus's eyes widened and he took a step back. "W-wvhere is evweryone!? WVHERES KING STRIDER!?" He shouted threw fear and frustration. Dual let out another sly chuckle and grabbed his sword next to the throne, blood dripped off the end  in a crewl fashion. "Wvwe had a... Falling out... May I say?..." Dualscar explained  devilishly, looking up at his son. "WVHY WVOULD YOU DO THIS!? HOWV DID YOU SURVIVE!?" Cronus said dropping his helmet and pulling his sword out of its sleeve. "Hm... Wvwhy?... Because he hid my son from me for so long~? He made you believwve I wvwas WVWEAK. He wvwas your savwvor. NOT me." He spat tightening his grip on the sword. "JEALOUSY!? YOU KILLED AN AMAZING KING BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY!? HOWV COULD YOU!?" Cronus shouted in astonishment and surged forward his sword swinging. Dualscar let out a deep growl and clang his sword against Cronus's. "I WVWANTED YOU TO KNOWVW HOWVW MUCH BETTER I WVWAS COMPARED TO HIM" Dualscar shouted back his eye brows furrows and anger. "THEN YOU SHOULDVE CAME TO ME YOU FOOL!!!" Cronus exclaimed, thier swords crashing and banging as the moved forward and back.
"I COULD KILL YOU."
"I DARE YOU."