The king returns

"No" the red knight muttered and ran fast to Karkat's door. This day was not bright like they once were. This day was dark. Marching was heard around the land. "Prince Karkat." He knocked. The prince looked over from his perch on the windowsill. He said no words. "Sir... The king is back... With the army... But they... They seem to be followed close with the Makara King..." The knight spooke and foot steps are heard in the halls. The prince's head wiped up. "WHAT?..." He murmured. "Karkat!" A buck toothed knight said and stopped once he saw Dave. "Oh... D-Dave.." The blue knight said and paused. "John. Why are you h-" the red knight was interupted by the prince flinging the door open. "WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?" He asked looking at both of them. "Come with me" the Knights said at the both time. Dave looked over at John and his eye brows furrowed. "Come on Karkat!" He said holding his hand out not glancing at Dave. Karkat looked to the red knight then looked down and took John's hand. The blue knight lead him off.
The red knight stood watching then walk away.
Karkat looked back.
Dave looked at him then turned away walking off.
"The Kings back, Karkat. We're done."
Karkat looked down and moved forward.