No more to fear (Or so they think)

The walk into the fearful village under the large castle of Pyrope, Cronus leading the way. Gasps were heard from the people as they past, whispers spread and the knights and two Princes reached the Pyrope castle. Signless walked out onto the steps in a casual attire. "There is n9 m9re t9 6e fearful 9f father!" Kankri said happily and leaped from the horse, running up the stairs to him. "Cr9nus has defeated the rightful Dualscar!" He chirped once more taking his hands smiling up at dad. Signless cracked a small smile and chuckled low in his chest. Karkat keeps his head down as he grips Dave's soft hand, pulling him to his father. "FATHER." Signless looks over to the prince and lifts an eye brow, "yes s9n?" He responded. "THIS. THIS IS KNIGHT DAVE STRIDER. AND I ADORE HIM. BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE HAPPENS I JUST. I WANT YOU TO FUCKING KNOW I HAVE SOMEONE ID FUCKING LOVE AND THEY HAVE ME. THATD IT." He pronounced and Dave smiled, blushing from how sweet he was acting. Signless nodded and looked to Dave, "be g99d t9 my b9y." He said and nodded his head to him. "I will, sir, I promise." Dave responses and bows low to him. Kankri smiles but looks back at Cronus.  Cronus smiles softly and walks up to him as everyone departs into the castle. "One day. But today, is one of no fear my lovwe."
"I supp9se y9ure right Cr9nus..."

(( apologize that I took so long!))