"I cant just wait f9r him"

The star twinkled as a figure lifted his red hood over his head and jumped onto a horse. He let out a breath and looked back to the castle. Porrim watched from above and held herself and shook her head. The figure looked forward once more and gripped the horse and galloped forward off to his destination.

He hopped off the horse falling to his knees like the cults he is. And stook gulping and dusted himself off. The prince looked up at the slightly opened door and he held tight to the cape, he started up the stairs to the door. He touched the large door peeking his head in. He stepped in slowly. "Looking for this, small prince~~??" The black haired man said his clothes tattered and some places cut, he tossed his son to the ground in front of his feet. Cronus's arm had a large slice into it, he quickly stood his face brushed and bloody. "K-kankri..." He spoke and rushed forward and hugged him, leaning on him. "C-cr9nus... What happened?..." The smaller one gasped holding him. "Kankri huh~??" Dualscar asked with a sly cooe in his words. Cronus turned around and covered his dear Prince, his brown furrowed. Dualscar stood, stumbling from the wound in his side, Cronus has sliced him well. "Let me see you swvweet~ Im a dying man wvwants to see somethin pretty before he passes~" he chuckled falling to the stairs leaning on them. Cronus looked back at Kankri and moved slightly, "Kankri... This is my father..." He explained and gestured to him. Kan slowly removed the hood revealing his tan cheeks, his messy brown hair, his smeared tribal tattoos, and his bright red eyes. The corner of Dualscar's mouth twitched. "A Vwvantas, huh~? Howvws old signless doing~?" Dualscar laughed to himself as Kankri hid once more behind Cronus. "Good choice, Son~ vwverrryyy cute~" he smirked and winked at Kankri. "That's ENOUGH, father." Cronus said raising his voice. "Ya ya...I'd wvwatch it wvwith those Vwvantas's, Cronus~ they havwve powvwers like you'd NEVWER knowvw..." Dual warned and started coughing into his hands feeling and tasting blood come out. Kankri's eyes widened, "p-powvwers?..." Cronus whispered and looked down at the Prince. "They'll KILL you..." Dualscar laughed, "THEYRE MURDERS!!!" He exclaimed and stood stumbling and falling. "SHUT UP!!!" Kankri yelled and dashed out, his cape rising and wippinh around him his tatoos lifting off his face and flowling towards him into his blood wound, entering and suffering up his throat, choking him. Cronus's eyes widen, his mouth dropping open. Kankri's eyes glew red and he quickly closes them, the cape dropping his tatoos being renewed. Dualscar lay dead on the stone floor, his blood running into a symbol. Cronus stepped forward seeing the blood shape into a cancer star sign.
"K-kan... Wvhy... Wvhy didn't you tell me..."
"L-let me explain, Cr-Cr9nus..."