Chapter Thirty One- Part 1

Louis POV

one month later

"I'm so excited for tonight bro." Zayn shouted from next to me, trying to speak over the loud crowd. "It's going to be legen-"

"Louis Tomlinson." The Chancellor announced from the stage, as I walked up to grab my long awaited diploma. I was finally graduated.

I walked through the sea of people searching for my family. I stood on my tip toes as I approached the bleachers, when I saw the familiar green eyes I loved so much. "Hazza!" I shouted.

"Lou!" He yelled back over the crowd, pushing through trying to meet me halfway. When we finally met, he picked me up in an embrace and spun me around. "You're graduated!" He exclaimed happily. It wasn't long before my Mum, sisters, Niall, and Zayn joined us as well.

"Ok, so are we still meeting at the restaurant at 5?" Mum asked. "Yeah I just have to stop home quick and change, then we'll start driving over." I answered. "Ok, see you soon Boo. I'm so proud of you, honey." She kissed my cheek embarrassingly. "Ok, ok mum, chill." I laughed.

Harry and I took the half hour drive back to my new apartment in Manchester. We stumbled through unpacked boxes, collapsing on the new leather sofa. "You feel old?" He chuckled next to me. "Hey, you're next!" I playfully pushed him. We sat momentarily, smiling at each other.

"Hey Haz?" I asked. "What's up, Lou?" He questioned. "Do you like-um, I mean-wanna, do you-want to comeonthegraduationcruisewith...me?" I stuttered out. "I thought I was already going by default?" He chucked next to me. 'Of course, Lou." He smiled. "Mind if I take a shower before dinner?" He asked. "Go ahead, you know where everything is." I smiled back.

Harry spent a week in the hospital after he relapsed. The Doctors made sure he stayed on his medication, and you know what? He was doing amazing. I think what sucked the most, was that nothing was changing between us. I knew it was probably too soon since Michael died, but it was hard. The man I loved was right in front of me, in my reach, both of us available, and nothing was happening! I just wanted him to be mine.

Just you wait until the cruise, Hazza. Just you wait.