Chapter Twenty Seven-Part 2

Harry POV

I heard a quiet knock from outside my dorm. Michael wasn't supposed to be over for a few hours, I was curious to who it was.

I opened the door to in fact be faced with the extremely hot man I got to call my boyfriend. "Mikey? What're you doing here? I thought we said 7?" I asked, pulling him in for a hug. When he didn't answer, I tried pulling back to see his face, but instead he jut grasped me tightly like his life depended on it. Seconds later I felt them.....the silent tears soaking my goose-bumped neck.

"Michael...hey, hey baby what happened?" I embraced him tightly, kissing his forehead. It was slightly awkward with him leaning down to me due to his height, but I knew he needed comfort desperately.

"I'm so sorry I should've told you. It's not fair! Dammit...I'm so sorry Harry." He sobbed violently. "C'mon babe, let's go lay down." I whispered, bringing him over to my bed where he laid on my worried heart.

I let him settle for a while, before I brushed his hair from his face asking him once again, "What happened?" He looked up at me with red rimmed eyes, pleading with an unrecognized emotion before muttering two life shattering words,

"I'm dying."

My body tensed, and the walls of my world cracked as I tried to process those words. "What do you mean you're dying? Michael you're perfectly fine? What are you saying?" I rambled nervously holding back tears.

"I should've told you! I'm so sorry!" He begged desperately. "Told me what? Michael what's going on?!" I pulled back a little too violently trying to examine his face. "Harry, I have leukemia." He said seriously as one final tear made it's way down his red cheeks.

"What no? You're perfectly healthy!"

"I was diagnosed when I was 12-"

"You're perfect! You're beautiful! You're not dying!"

"The doctor said I don't have much time left, I'm so sorr-"

"You can't die! You're supposed to be the healthy one! You're my rock! Michael, what?!"

The tears flooded at that point.

"I should've told you. I'm so sorry."

"You're my boyfriend! What am I supposed to do? Fuck!"

I got up and paced around my room, throwing anything in sight. The tears wouldn't stop as I pulled my hair trying to wrap my head around the situation. It's was another three small words that were next spoken, that finally took a sledgehammer to the walls I built up.

"I love you." He whispered heartbreakingly from my bed.

I paused looking over at his shaking form. "I know it's soon, and I don't know why or how it happened, but I am undeniably in love with you Curls. I should've told you about the cancer earlier, and I'm so sorry. It wasn't fair to bring you into my life like this, but I couldn't help it. No matter what I do or how much I try, it doesn't matter. I am dying, and I am in love with you." He pleaded.

"You're in love with me?" I whispered as the last of my tears fell. "I know it seems too soon, but yeah I am. It's okay, I know you don't feel the same way, so I'm not expecting anythi-" I promptly cut him off as I rushed across the room, consuming him in a mind-blowing passionate kiss.

"Baby, I don't know if I'm ready to say it back yet, but I'll tell you what. I know for a fact I'm falling for you, and I am so lucky to have you as my boyfriend." I looked at him, our green eyes deeply examining each other.

We laid back down on my small bed, getting our bodies as close as humanly possible. Michael hovered over me, brushing a curl from my sweaty forehead. "I'm so sorry, beautiful. I wish I could look into your eyes forever." He spoke softly, kissing my forehead. "Please don't leave me." I begged, as one last tear escaped my glossy eyes.

"I'll stay with you as long as I can." He kissed my lips tenderly. "Stay with me tonight?" I whispered nervously, peering up at his shocked, equally scared face.

"Baby, we don't have to do this. You're not ready." He placed his hands on my flushed cheeks, rubbing his thumbs in circles. "Please Michael, help me forget it all. Make love to me." I begged, placing my hands on his. "Okay Curls, okay." He whispered, kissing me.

It began slow. Not only was it Michael's first time, but it was the first time I actually wanted it. We were both scared and hesitant, wanting it to be perfect.

Michael began kissing me with fierce passion as our tongues met. He made his way down to my neck, as I let out a moan from the back of my throat when he hit my sweet spot. As he continued leaving his mark, I felt his hand travel down my abdomen, laying flat above my zipper where he began palming me through my jeans.

I brought his face back up and kissed him again, both of us moaning when our erections met against each other. I roughly flipped him over, before taking his shirt off. I trailed light kisses down his perfect abdomen until I was met with his pant line. "Are you sure?" He stuttered nervously, as I looked up and saw his flushed cheeks. "I've never been more sure about anything." I pleaded honestly. He nodded for me to continue, as I unbuttoned and unzipped his old skinny jeans.

It wasn't long before we found ourselves in a dangerous situation. We were both naked, bodies glistening with sweat, Michael hovering at my entrance, when it happened. "No! No I can't! I'm not ready, I can't do this! Please don't hurt me." I panicked, as terrified tears began to flood.

"Hey, baby, it's me. It's Michael. I'm not going to hurt you, honey." He wiped my tears, trying to bring me back. "I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I begged, lost in a trance. "Harry," he began peppering my face with kisses, "Baby," he rubbed his thumbs in circles on the back of my hand, "Curls," he calmed my shaking body by grasping my face, "It's Michael," he looked deeply into my eyes, "I love you," he brought me back to him.

It was then I knew. I knew why God brought me this incredible human. He was meant to save me, and save me he did. As we both reached our highs later that night, I realized two things,

1. Sex could be a beautiful thing, when you're making love. It was perfect.

2. Yeah. I loved him too.