Chapter Thirty Two

"Harry, babe? You home?" I heard Louis call from the living room of the apartment. Everything had been unpacked the past few days, and I even moved my stuff in. We knew we were probably moving too fast, but it was different. We were different.

"I'm in here!" I called from the hallway. He walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "So, I was thinking...you, me, and your three favorite men?" He asked me, as I looked at him perplexed. "Duh Hazza, Nicholas Sparks, Ben, and Jerry!" He exclaimed happily, standing on his tiptoes to place a kiss to my lips.

"Sounds perfect, Lou...but I have a surprise first." I took his hand, leading him to one of the bedrooms. I opened the door to show my boyfriend the surprise I worked relentlessly on that long day. "Harry...what...how?" He looked in awe at my project. The small bedroom was now painted baby blue. The baby's crib was set up, and all the furniture was built. "Who did this?" He questioned the Superhero mural freshly painted over the baby's crib. "Zayn." I answered. "Him and Niall were here all day helping me out. Do you like it?" I asked nervously.

"Like it? Baby, this is amazing." He ran over to me, jumping joyfully into my arms as his legs wrapped around my waist. "I just wanted to bring him home to a room that is just as perfect as he will be." I kissed Louis, letting him down. "Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. I love you." He beamed, his eyes getting watery. "I love you, too." I smiled back.

He kissed me once again, his tongue prying open my ready lips. Before anything got too heated, his phone interrupted from his pocket. "This damn phone is such a cockblock.." He muttered under his breath. "Hello?" He demanded angrily at whoever was on the other end of the line. "Ok. I'll be right there." He spoke calmer, his facial expressions changing drastically. "What's wrong?" I asked nervously, taking a step back. "Eleanor's in labor." He whispered in shock.

I drove Lou to the hospital, where he quickly rushed to Eleanor's delivery room. The baby wasn't even mine, and let me tell you, waiting in that hospital lobby that day was excruciating. Ten hours. Ten fucking hours it took that woman to give birth, while I waited impatiently in the lobby, no news to go on with. I just hoped everyone was ok.

It was midnight June 2nd, when Louis finally emerged from the Labor and Delivery doors. I stood up abruptly, and hastily walked over to him. "Is he ok?" I asked nervously, noticing the tears forming in his beautiful blue eyes. "He's perfect. 7 pounds, 7 ounces." He cried out, passionately engulfing me in an embrace. I let out a long awaited sigh of relief, as I hugged my boyfriend back.

Louis pulled back, intertwining his fingers into mine smiling like a complete idiot. "When can I see him?" I asked. "In a little bit, he's just getting some tests done. He's so beautiful Haz, I've literally never seen anything so perfect in my life. He so tiny, and perfect-" He was cut off, when the Doctor emerged from the doors, with a small little bundle in his arms.

"Mr. Tomlinson? Miss Calder requested not to see the baby. Congratulations, you're a father." He spoke, walking up to Louis placing the baby in his nervous arms. Louis turned around and I got a glance at the beautiful tiny human sleeping peacefully in his arms. He was so gentle. I examined Louis' face and the joy that radiated his perfect features while holding his new son. In that moment I'd never been more in love with the man.

"Marry me." I blurted, causing Louis to snap his head up looking into my eyes.

"What?" He went pale. "Marry me, Louis." I stated again confidently. "Harry, what are you talking about? You're still in school...we just started dating...what?!" He whisper shouted, the panic desperate on his face.

"I can commute to school from the apartment, and we've been in love for years Louis; don't make excuses. I am in love with you and I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Let me be a part of your life, let me be your husband, and if you'll allow me, I'd like to raise him with you. Let me adopt him, Louis. Be my husband. Please...marry me?" I begged desperately, watching his face carefully.

"You want to adopt him? This isn't something you can change Harry, this is serious. This is forever." He commanded. "You are my forever Lou, both of you. You always have been." I cried, placing my hand on his flushed cheek. "I'm not going to ask again. Marry me. Let's start our family." I smiled, looking down at the baby.

"Ok." He whispered.

"Ok?" I asked excitedly. "Ok Harry, I'll marry you." He let out a deep breath, finding a shaky smile. "Can I hold him?" I asked hesitantly. "Of course, Haz. Hey baby, this is your other Daddy. He make look big and scary, but he's a real softie." Louis whispered, placing a kiss on his forehead, gently putting him in my arms.

When I held him in my arms, I finally understood. I finally grasped the concept of love at first sight, when my son opened his tiny eyelids, showing me his incredible blue eyes, just like his Dad's. "I love you." I sobbed, kissing his precious face. I looked up at Louis in shock at the amount of emotion I felt in that moment. "I love you." I whispered to him. "I love you too, both of you...so much." He whispered, placing a perfect kiss on my tear stained lips.

"What's his name?" I asked my fiancé. I never thought I'd get used to saying that.

"Noah." He smiled at me.

"Noah Michael."