Epilogue

3 Years Later

"Are you sure you're ready?" Niall asked from behind my reflection in the mirror. I took a deep breath as I found his reflection. "Yeah, I really am. It's been three years, it's time." I smiled. "Ok then. Let's go get you married." Niall patted me on the back.

I made my way out of the hotel room, before the doors that would open to the sea of people. We decided to get married on the beach, because my compass finally guided me home to him. I stood before the glass doors, looking at my future husband standing nervously, barefoot and suited by the ocean tide. As nervous as I felt, I've never felt more right about anything.

"Daddy?" Noah whispered from beside me, tugging my pant leg. "What's up, baby?" I smiled down at him trying to hide my nerves. "I fowget is it wight foot left o left foot wight?" He panicked. "Don't even worry about it little man, just worry about getting up to Poppa to hold his hand, ok?" I kissed the top of his head. "I'm scawed." He hid his face in my leg. "It's ok Noah, I am too, but you know what? Once we get to Poppa it's all going to be fine. I promise." I smiled down at him. "Ready?" I asked, in which he nodded enthusiastically, his nerves seemingly gone.

"Ok Noah, you got the rings?" My mum asked. "Yes, Gandma!" he held up the pillow. "Alright go ahead little bug, nice and slow." She smiled at him, and he made his way down the aisle as the pianist began playing a song I wrote for Louis a few years back. "Good luck, man." Niall smiled at me before making his way down the aisle as well. Finally it was my turn. "Ready, baby?" My mum asked, linking her arm with mine. I took a deep breath. Was I ready to get married? I was only 23. Was it too soon? I once again found Louis' wandering eyes, and knew. Fuck yes, I was ready to marry him. "Yeah, let's go." I smiled at her.

As my mum and I began walking down the aisle, a good friend of ours began singing the song I dedicated to my fiancé. Over my last few years of college, we became great friends, and he just so happened to have unreal musical talent. "Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me.." Ed began, strumming his guitar along with the pianist.

I glanced on, as the love of my life stood waiting for me at the end of the sandy aisle. It was a bright August morning, and he looked incredible. Zayn stood next to Louis as his best man, Noah grasping his little fingers around Louis' hand. I finally arrived to my fiancé, taking my place with Niall by my side. I was beyond ready to marry the blue eyed angel standing before me.

"Hi." I whispered nervously, intertwining my fingers in Louis'. "Oo-" He began, but I gave him a stern look, stopping him before it all became too cliche. "Will everyone please take their seat." The minister spoke, as the small crowd collectively awaited the rest of the ceremony. I don't remember much about everything the minister said, even if we had rehearsed it multiple times. I was just waiting impatiently for the "I do" part; that I could remember.

"The couple has chosen to write their own vows. Louis will you lead us off?" The minister continued. Our eyes hadn't left each others the entire ceremony; it felt like we were immersed in our own little Galaxy. He took a deep breath, giving me a shaky smile as he spoke his vows. "Harry. I honestly can't believe we are here right now to be honest. Marrying you has been my biggest fantasy since I was 16 years old, and here we are. I can't even begin to list everything I love about you, because we'd probably be here forever. I love your eyes, I love the way they light up, especially when you're trying not to smile. I love that smile too. Damn, and those dimples. I love your heart most of all. You are the kindest person I have ever met, and you are the most incredible father in the world. Thank you for finding me again, thank you for never giving up, and I love you so much Hazza." He finished, a tear falling down his cheek.

"Harry, your turn." The minister continued. "Lou, it took me so long to find the words I wanted to share, because frankly this is indescribable. I still feel like I'm dreaming sometimes; like someone is going to wake me up and this will all be a dream. I've told you for so long how I think this was always meant to happen. I mean, what are the chances that we ended up being roommates? I thank God every single day for that coincidence, because he brought me back to you, where I belong. I can't imagine a life without you or Noah in it, and I wouldn't want to. You both share every piece of my scarred heart, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so much Louis, and I can't wait to finally call you my husband." I finished, full on sobbing at that point.

"Gentlemen, the rings." The minister spoke, as Niall and Zayn placed them in our hands. "Louis, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed." He continued. "With this ring, I thee wed." Louis spoke, placing the ring on my finger. "Harry, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed." He spoke. "With this ring, I thee wed." I finished slipping the ring on Lou's tiny finger.

"Do you Louis William Tomlinson, take Harry Edward Styles to be your husband?" He asked. "I do." Louis smiled at me without hesitation. "Do you Harry Edward Styles, take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband?" He asked me. "I do." I beamed at Louis. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Tomlinson. You may kiss the groom." He smiled, as my husband and I leaned in for a passionate kiss.

As I pulled back, I looked at my little family and realized how blessed I was. Everything that happened in my life, good and bad, led me here; and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I took my husbands hand in one of mine, and my son's in another, and we walked down that aisle, to begin our life, happily.

And they lived happily ever after. Their small but perfect family; The Tomlinsons.

The End.

"So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me...everyday."