Chapter Thirteen

Harry POV

I knocked on Liam's door waiting for him to answer. "Hey baby!" He exclaimed pecking my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey Li." I smiled. "So, I was thinking pizza, movie, cuddling?" Liam chimed happily. "Sounds wonderful." I smiled dropping on his bed.

We were around an hour into The Dark Knight when Liam starting kissing me. I really wanted to watch Titanic or The Notebook, but Liam countered with "Dude, seriously? No, stop being such a chick."

Things got heated pretty quickly, and soon we were both shirtless making out, with Liam pressed on top of me. "These need to go." Liam said hungrily tugging off my skinny jeans. He then made his way back to my neck, biting and sucking, enacting a moan from the back of my throat. "I am going to fuck you so good baby." Liam whispered huskily in my ear. He then starting planting kisses down my torso until he reached the waistband of my black Calvin Klein boxers.

In one swift movement, Liam had tugged them down with his teeth, before enveloping me in his warm mouth. I closed my eyes and threw my head back in extreme pleasure as Liam alternated between licking my tip, and bobbing up and down going deeper down his throat each time. "Look at me Harry. Say my name." Liam glanced up at me before adding a finger into my tight hole. "Fuck, Liam!" I moaned at the pain and intense pleasure. "No, call me....Daddy." Liam smirked before adding another finger scissoring me. Before I could process, Liam hit a spot within me that had me seeing white. "Daddy! Yes!" I screamed out as Liam enveloped me in his mouth again while pushing his fingers in and out.

I was a panting mess as Liam pulled out his fingers and crawled back up to me. He removed his clothes, and soon he was hovering above me, lined at my entrance. Liam forced a passionate kiss upon my lips as I tangled my fingers at the base of his neck. Liam then grabbed my wrists forcefully and pinned them above me head. He looked me dead in the eyes, brown shining into green before muttering "Don't you move, Princess." I opened my eyes wide in horror.

"What brings you in here little Styles?"

"Nick, what are you doing?"

"Let's have some fun Princess."

"Nick please stop! No!"

"No!" I screamed pushing Liam off of me. I couldn't breathe, it felt as of the world was crashing down around me. Everything was blurry. No no no. "What the fuck Harry?" Liam questioned angrily. "I can't do this Liam. No!" I began sobbing. Seconds later the blow came. Liam slapped me hard across the face. "Get your clothes on and get the hell out, you prude." I quickly threw on my clothes and ran out of his room.

I don't know how I found my way back to my room, between the darkness of the hallway, and the pounding in my head. What the hell was happening? I stumbled into my room collapsing against the door trying to just catch my damn breath. "Harry what happened?!" Louis rushed over to my side cupping my face in his hands. "I couldn't-he was there-I tried.." I began, but couldn't find the words. "What did he do? Did he hurt you? I swear to God I will kill him." Louis face reddened. "We were together-he was about to..then I saw him. I saw Nick!" I sobbed into my knees. "Oh Harry. C'mon let's get you in bed." Louis soothed pulling me to my feet.

Louis helped me remove my shirt and jeans, and tucked me into my bed, before turning the light off. "Louis? Stay. Please?" I whispered desperately. "Ok Haz. Scootch over." Louis smiled. He climbed into bed with me, and without asking, I wrapped my arm around his bare waist, and buried my head into his chest letting out more tears. "Shh, Hazza baby, it's okay. I'm here, it's going to be okay." Louis calmed me running his fingers through my curls.

"Help me forget Lou. I want to forget." I looked up at him. "Tell me about your tattoos. You've gotten so many since last time." Louis tried distracting me. "Which one?" I asked calmly. "This one." Louis answered pointing to the ship on my arm. "Oh." I blushed and hid into his now wet chest. "You don't have to. Another one perhaps?" Louis answered nervously. "No, it's just embarrassing I guess." I looked up at him once again.

"Haz, there's no need to be embarrassed with me, you know that." Louis whispered wiping the tears off my cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. I sighed before looking directly into the ocean of his eyes. "I got it the week after you left, after I knew you weren't coming back. I thought that maybe If I got the ship, your compass would point it's way back to me, back home." I whispered, another tear falling from my eyes.

We just stared at each other lost in the moment, blue and green, a tangled mess of tears and tattoos, then he did it. Louis lifted his finger under my chin and brought my lips to his in a gentle yet passionate kiss filled with nothing but love. I looked back at him with a smile, because words weren't needed, and feel asleep in his arms forgetting why I was upset in the first place.