Chapter Eighteen

I woke up that Sunday morning with a new sense of relief upon me. I thought Liam was different, but it turns out he was just another abusive dick. I immediately grabbed my phone to check the time, and saw I had a new text message from Michael.

From Kiddo: Hey curlssss, so about that whole date thing, you happen to be free today? ;)x

I smiled, totally not expecting anything this quick. I guess that's Michael Clifford for you.

To Kiddo: Actually yeah...sounds perf :)))

From Kiddo: Perf? Oh curls you are so gay. xx

To Kiddo: Well, I think we've established that Clifford.

From Kiddo: What happened to kiddo? :((( but yes, indeed we have Styles. xxx

To Kiddo: So, about this date....

From Kiddo: Oh YAS! I'm so excited. So can I pick you up around 3? :)xxxx

To Kiddo: Sounds good. Just go to the dorm building. I'm room 22. Can't wait!

From Kiddo: Me either Curls xxxxx

To Kiddo: Oh and Michael?

From Kiddo: Yeah curls?

To Kiddo: xxxxxx ;)

I plugged my phone back in, sighing in relief with a huge smile upon my face. Tell me how, I'd never been on a date before, and now only two months into UNI I've already had a boyfriend(who is completely irrelevant), my long lost love confessed his feelings for me(that all turned to shit), and now I'm going on a date with some super hot(yeah, not even going to lie) Australian teenage punk. What even is life right now? Oh God, I'm a whore. 

I looked at the clock that read 2:15 and flipped out. "2:15?! I only have 45 minutes! Shit shit shit." I panicked, jumping up and looking for the perfect outfit. "Haz, what the hell are you spazzing about?" Louis groaned from his bed. "I only have 45 minutes to get ready for my date!" I shouted, picking up my tightest pair of black skinny jeans. What? They make my butt look good.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Take about 50 steps back Harold. Date?" Louis sat up crossing his arms over his bare chest. "Oh, uh yeah. I told you about Michael right?" I whispered sheepishly. "Michael as in Michael you met yesterday Michael?" Louis asked questioningly.

"Yes? He asked me out today. He'll be here at 3!" I continued. Louis took a glance at me and my nervousness and let out a light sigh. "Well then you better get your ass ready!" Louis chuckled. "Thank you thank you thank you for being cool about this! You're the best!" I ran over and attacked Louis in a bear hug.

"Yeah yeah, just go get in the shower. Oh and Hazza?" Louis added. "Yeah?" I turned around to look at him. "Make sure you wear the black jeans. They make your ass look good." Louis winked. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment as I headed to the bathroom.