Chapter Twenty One

I jumped off the stage, hazed by the round of applause. Michael didn't hesitate to encase me in a hug. "Curls that was amazing!" He smiled at me. "Thanks...uh, where did Louis and Eleanor go?" I shyly asked. Michael looked towards the booth, "Not sure, ready to call it a night?" He asked. I nodded in agreement, as Michael once again intertwined our hands, leading me out the cafe.

When we arrived at the dorm, I was now sporting Michael's leather jacket because he "insisted". "I had a really good time tonight Curls." Michael muttered, twiddling his thumbs. "Me too." I smiled, about to remove Michael's jacket. "No. Keep it. You look great." Michael whispered. We awkwardly stood in silence for moment, just staring at each other. Kiss me. Why isn't he kissing me?

"Ok, well I'm going to head out. I really hope we can do this again?" Michael nervously scratched the back of his neck. He does that a lot. "Definitely." I smiled. Michael then walked down the hall, away from my dorm. Ugh. I should've just kissed him! I was about to enter my dorm when-

"Harry, wait!" Michael called rushing towards me. "Yeah?" I turned to him. "Listen, I really like you. Like, more than anyone should in a couple days. I know you still love Louis, and I saw the way you looked at him with that song you wrote. I just want you I know I understand. I know how you feel, and I won't rush anything between us. I am so interested in you Curls, and I will wait as long as I have to. As long as I can." Michael spat out in one breath.

My eyes widened, meeting his similar green ones. How do I deserve a guy like this? I couldn't find the words-any words. Before I knew it, Michael placed a long careful kiss to my flushed cheek. "Goodnight beautiful." With that, he left.

In a daze, I collapsed on my bed, sighing in upmost content. I was happy. Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I heard Lou enter the room. I pretended to be asleep, avoiding an awkward conversation.
A moment passed before I felt Louis place a gentle kiss to my forehead, brushing the curls out of my face. "Thank you baby." He whispered before I heard him collapse into his bed.

I wish I didn't love him so goddamn much.

The next morning, I woke up to find Louis typing away at his laptop. His black glasses perched upon his nose, shirtless in nothing but a pair of flannel pajama pants. Was he trying to kill me? I groaned rolling back into my pillow.

"You okay there Haz?" Louis chuckled from across the room. "Hate. Morning. Coffee. Need." I muttered. "Uh more like English. Need." He laughed.

"What're you doing?" I questioned. "Starting on the Statistics project, it's due in a few days. Wanna come help?" Louis looked over at me. I got up, brushed my teeth and threw on some sweats before joining Louis on his bed.

"Alright what do we have to do?" I asked while Louis seemingly made a spreadsheet. "Basically we just have to research companies, and input their monthly profit sales into this spreadsheet. Then we have to compare, and see which company brings in the most revenue by percentage." Louis explained. "It's too early for this shit." I groaned wrapping my arm around Louis waist, and snuggling into his side.

"C'mon Haz, the sooner we get this done the better." Louis muttered rubbing my arm up and down. We probably shouldn't be doing this. Best friends do this though, right?

"Too sleepy to math." I whispered closing my eyes and snuggling closer. "Harold." Louis looked at me sternly. "Lewis." I replied sticking my tongue out. "Fine. If that's how you're going to act." Louis replied closing his laptop and carefully placing it on his desk. "Lou-what're you-" I began, but was cut off when Louis bombarded me with a tickle attack.

"Lou! Stop-I can't breathe! I'll punch you!" I spat out between laughter. Louis kept prodding at my sides, straddling my waist. "Please Lou!" I begged. "Are you going to help me?" He asked, still attacking me. God I hate being tickled. "Fine! Yes! I'll help you!" I screamed. "Say Louis is King!" He continued. "No!" He tickled me more. "Say it Hazza!" He smiled. "Louis is King!" I gave up.

Louis stopped tickling me, and we both proceeded in trying to catch our breath. Louis still on top of me. We caught each other's eyes, and I knew what was about to happen.

"Haz?" Louis gave me a sorrow filled glance. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath followed by an exhausted sigh, and nodded my head once in agreement.

Seconds later Louis' beautiful pink lips were pressed against mine, my hands grabbing his neck attempting to bring him as close as possible.

The kiss was quickly heated, as our tongues roamed freely in each other's mouths, Louis gaining dominance. Louis slid his hand up under my shirt, his thumbs quickly finding my nipples, pressing firmly and encircling them. "Lou.." I moaned, before he began attacking my neck.

The pleasure was incredible. I'd never been more turned on in my life. I needed more, desperately. My hands found their way to Louis ass, squeezing, before firmly pressing our erections together enacting a loud moan from both of our mouths.

Louis began quickly grinding on me, and he somehow managed to remove my shirt. He grinded faster, my hips thrusting up into his. His lips found their way to my ear as he seductively whispered "I'm gonna cum Haz." before nibbling on the sensitive lobe.

"Me too." I whispered forcefully grabbing his neck, our lips meeting once again. In a matter of seconds I came in my pants moaning Louis' name, as he followed shortly after.

We once again sat, trying to catch our breath, staring at each other intensely. I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Louis' cell phone ringing from his desk.

"Fucking hell." Louis muttered, walking over to his desk and answering his cell. "Hello? Yes..." Louis continued his phone conversation, as I quickly walked over to my dresser, changing for the second time today.

"Wow, ok, thank you so much!" Louis finished, hanging up the phone. "Who was that?" I questioned, now sitting on my bed sporting black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck. "That was Coach, he said he's lifting my suspension so I can play in the game tonight!" Louis exclaimed happily, falling back onto his bed.

"That's great Lou." I half smiled, while slipping on my boots. The air was silent for a moment. "Listen Haz...we shouldn't...I'm sorry. That was...a mistake." Louis whispered not looking at me. "Don't worry about it. It's forgotten." I muttered standing up.

"Where are you going?" Louis questioned turning to face me. "I'm going to go hangout with Niall for a bit." I answered about to leave the room. "Will you come to the game tonight?" Louis asked me nervously. "Of course, Lou." I have him a sheepish smile before leaving him alone in the tense dorm.