Chapter Five

"Styles! Feeling in the party mood-oh." Niall dialed down, quickly assessing the situation. "Hey Niall." I said awkwardly. "What's going on Harry, and, um..are we still doing the whole 'pretend like we all don't know each other' thing, or what?" Niall boldly asked Louis. "Hi Niall." Louis quickly replied standing and giving Niall a sincere and long awaited hug.

"You guys good?" Niall added, Louis and I shaking our heads in agreement. No, I wasn't good. I still didn't have any freaking answers. Ugh. "Great! You two wanna hit up a party with me?" Niall quickly bounced back into enthusiasm. "Sounds good to me!" Louis replied, slipping on a pair of vans. Really? A party? Niall. Louis. Me. Alcohol. Oh joy.

"Who's hosting the party?" I asked following behind Niall. "The football team." Niall turned to me. "What the fuck? Why didn't they tell me?" Louis angered. "You're on the team?" I curiously asked. "Yes. I mean no. I was, got kicked off." Louis said burying his head. "You would get kicked off, Tommo." Niall laughed. Before we knew it, we found ourselves at a house a few blocks from campus.

I really didn't know why the cops hadn't shut the party down yet. There were beer bottles all over the lawn, and the music was blasting enough to hear from down the street. I walked in only to see Liam standing by the door, talking to Niall's roommate Zayn. "Babe!" Liam shouted, walking over and placing a sloppy drunk kiss to my lips. For some reason my immediate reaction was to look over to Louis, who in seconds was sprinting across the house looking for the alcohol, I presumed. Liam then forcefully grabbed my hand dragging me around the crowded party, introducing me as his 'boyfriend'. That was completely uncomfortable for me; I'd never had a boyfriend, and I didn't see Liam in that way. We'd only known each other a few days for Christ's sakes.

We'd been at the party for a good two hours, and I never once saw Louis; maybe he'd gone back to the room. Liam was drunk as all hell, and possessively not letting me leave his side the whole night. I didn't like this; I needed another beer.

I walked around the house searching for any sign of Niall, but for all I knew he had already left with some girl for a quick shag. I just needed to get out of there, my head was spinning and I had finally got free from Liam's grip. As I walked toward the entrance a familiar voice yelled from behind "Harry fucking Styles? No way!" I knew that voice, from where though? I turned around to see who was calling out my name. No. No. No.

Standing no farther than three feet away was a drunken Nick Grimshaw. We had a past, and not a good one. I considered running, but with Louis standing right next to him, I didn't want to come off as a little shit. It's been four years, I can play this cool. "Grimshaw." I nodded not moving from my spot near the door. "What the fuck Tommo?! You never told me little Harry Styles was in town!" Nick laughed wrapping his arm around Louis. Ugh. I really wish that fucker would get his arm off Louis.

I just stood there staring at Louis, who was too drunk to care that Nick was hanging all over him. Screw this. I turned around ready to get the hell out of there, when I was stopped by strong arms on my shoulder. "Where the fuck do you think you're going." Nick whispered sadistically into my ear. I snapped around hoping I could brave him, but his deep brown eyes were all too familiar. I ducked my head down in shame as Nick tightened his grip. I glanced over to see Louis watching from afar. He looked worried, but obviously not fucking enough to get his dickhead friend off of me.

"Grimmy, what the hell are you doing with my boyfriend?" Liam shouted from behind. Thank. God. "This one's yours, Payno? My bad." Nick smirked, but before pulling back whispered "That's okay, he's not that great anyway" just loud enough so I could hear him. Before I knew it, Nick was back by Louis' side, getting uncomfortably close. "You wanna get out of here, babe?" Liam whispered. I glanced over to see Louis staring at us. "Hell yes." I said confidently taking my "boyfriend's" hand and walking out of the loud house. Fuck it.