Chapter Fourteen

Louis POV

I woke up that Saturday morning with the most beautiful human being snuggled into my side. His warm skin burning me, while his chest heaved heavy against mine. I started tracing my fingers lightly down his bare back,  just relishing the moment of pure serenity I was finally in.

"Lou?" Harry stirred, snuggling closer to my body. "Yeah, Hazza?" I whispered into his hair before placing a loving kiss to the top of his head. "Your heart is beating really fast." He looked up at me with groggy eyes.

"I'm really happy." I smiled back down at him. Harry beamed his angelic smile back up at me before wriggling forward coming face to face with me.

My breath caught in my throat as Harry began tracing a finger along my jaw. "So am I." Harry smiled before cupping my flushed cheeks and kissing me with burning passion. I kissed him back, loosing dominance as Harry roamed my mouth. Harry found his way on top of me straddling my waist, before moving down to my neck. "Hey, hey...no." I gently pushed Harry off giving him a solemn look.

"Do you not want this? Did I do something wrong? I did, shit. Why can't I ever get anything right, I know I shouldn't have-" Harry began rambling before I cut him off with my obnoxious laughter.

"What's so funny?" He pouted crossing his arms over his chest, still sitting upon my waist. "Do you really think I don't want this Haz? Really?" I grinned before pushing my clothed erection up against his bum; his face turning tomato red. "Louis!" Harry blushed slapping my chest playfully.

"Trust me Haz. I want this. God do I want this, just not yet. I've waited for you too damn long to ruin it. I want our first time to be special and perfect, just like you." I spoke, rubbing my hands up and down the sides of his crossed arms. Harry sighed in defeat before collapsing back next to me, this time pulling me into his smooth chest and running his fingers through my hair.

"Lou, do you remember how we met?" Harry asked.

"How could I forget.." I smiled

Flashback

The start of a new year, great. I dreaded every fall when the new shipment of year eight boys would come piling into the school, awkward and annoying. I unpacked my things, and headed to the bathroom, hoping to escape the pre-pubescent brats about to swarm in.

I walked up to the urinal about to, well, you know, when a new face took the urinal next to me. It is one of the first rules in the bro code to never, and I mean NEVER make eye contact while taking a piss, but I just couldn't help myself! Standing next to me was a beautiful, wait, beautiful? Whatever.

This guy had gorgeous chocolate brown curly locks peaking out of a green beanie, he was average height, well built, he had this adorable grey sweater on...if only I could see his face. I turned my body a little to try and catch a glance, and as my motherfucking luck would have it, I pissed on him. Yupp. I splattered my pee on this poor lad standing next to me. He turned to look at me, and my blushing face, and I finally got a glance at him. Wow.

"Oops?" I shied, awaiting a fight.

"Hi." He said and flashed me a smile I would never get tired of seeing.

Another guy soon joined the urinal next to him, and gave us both an awkward smile. We both looked at each other and laughed. Without another word, he walked out of the bathroom leaving me speechless and confused.

End Flashback

Harry chuckled reminiscing on the faded memory. "You know, I'm glad I was stood next to you at the urinals..if I had to get someone's pee splashed on me, I'd much rather have your pee than his pee." He laughed.

I snuggled closer into Harry's side never wanting to leave his warmth, until a knock came at our door. "Louis, baby? You in there?" I heard Eleanor from the other side of our dorm door. Crap. How could I forget? I shot Harry and apologetic look before getting up, throwing on a shirt, and stepping out of the dorm, closing the door behind me.

"What's up El?" I nervously asked. "Can't I come in?" She tried pushing past me. "No, not a great idea, Harry's sleeping." I lied. "Listen El, about Harry, we need to talk." I began. "Yeah Louis, I need to talk to you too." She spoke. Did she know? "You go first." I told her. "This is not really the best place to talk about this Lou." She mumbled twirling her thumbs. "El just spit it out, what's up?" I looked at her questioningly.

"I'm pregnant."

No.