Chapter Two

I walked back into my room at around midnight, only to find Louis was gone, again. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad? If he was never around, this could all be very simple. I should've bit my tongue because seconds later, he stumbled in drunk as all hell. I tried ignoring the obnoxious noises while laying in bed, until I heard a loud bang followed by "Shit!". I rolled over to find Louis on the floor with a rip in his jeans, and gash on his knee from hitting it against his desk. Ironically, I hate blood.

I tried my best to just ignore the situation, but whatever saint like bone I had in my body, made me get out of bed to help. Without a word, I walked into the bathroom, wet a washcloth, and handed it over to Louis. "Put some pressure on it." I whispered before heading back to bed. "Tables have turned, huh Haz?" Louis sarcastically murmured. What? Now I knew this asshole knew exactly who I was. Nope. I wasn't done giving him a taste of his own medicine. I pretended I was asleep, and awaited the next day.

It was the first day of classes. Louis was still in bed; same clothes from last night. I didn't know whether or not to wake him, so I went with the latter. I threw on a pair of black jeans, plaid button down shirt, and headed to my first class, Photography 101. Surprisingly there were only about 15 students in the class. I found my way to the desk next to a guy who could pretty much pass for David Beckham. "Hey, I'm Liam." He extended a hand. "Harry." I returned. He was hot. Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm gay. Barely anyone knew, and I wanted to keep it that way, but it was hard to keep it on the DL with a Justin Timberlake/David Beckham hybrid sitting to my right.

"How are you liking everything so far?" Liam asked. "Roommates kind of a prick, but other than that pretty good. You?" I questioned. "Ah, yeah I get it. I actually have a single dorm this semester. Things didn't end up well last time." He solemnly stated. "What happened?" I asked. Why was I being so forward? I shouldn't have asked; crap.

He must have seen the anxiety in my face. "No it's all good, I kind of ended up in a relationship with my roommate, and it just didn't end well." Wait. Last time I checked the dorms were not coed. "So..." I started. Shit Styles, why were you getting so brave? "Yeah, I'm gay." He whispered. I have to admit, I was kind of happy. Not that anything would happen. "Me too." I responded. I had literally never told anyone that before, well except Gemma, and Niall, but they didn't count. Why was I so comfortable with Liam? "Good." He responded flirtatiously with a smile. I think I'm going to like Photography.

After class was over, Liam asked for my number which I gladly handed over. Next class was Statistics, wonderful. I hated math, always had always will. Of course I got lost, and ended up showing up five minutes late to class. "Name?" the Professor remarked. "Harry Styles." I said in fear. "Please take your seat." He gestured to the only empty desk left in the back of the classroom, and what to my surprise, Louis was in the desk to the left.

"Thanks a lot for waking me up. I missed my first class." Louis leaned over and whispered. "Sorry, not my job." I maniacally grinned. Louis was shocked at that notion. Good. Minutes into class my phone vibrated. 'Hey, up for a cup of coffee tonight? :)' the text read from an unfamiliar number. 'It's Liam Payne btw ;)...' another followed. I couldn't help myself from smiling. "Someone's cheeky." Louis whispered. "Excuse me?" I hid my phone. "Oh nothing, is that your girlfriend?" Louis teased. "Nope." I answered. He didn't need anymore information. After class we both parted ways without saying another word.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with pointless boring classes like Public Speaking. At around 5, I decided to head back to my dorm. I tiredly walked in only to find Louis making out with some girl on his bed. I was so glad I got there before anything further happened. "Dude, what the fuck!" I shouted. "Sorry Styles, better knock next time, huh?" Louis winked. "You!" The girl exclaimed. I turned to her, to realize it was the bitch from the lobby, Eleanor. "Me." I answered, setting my books unto my desk.

"You know eachother?" Louis questioned. "He was complaining about his room assignment yesterday." She answered. "Well, yeah. I was supposed to be rooming with my best friend Niall. Niall Horan...I wonder if you know him Louis?" I smirked. He fidgeted with his shirt; I could tell he was getting uncomfortable. "So, you're thinking about changing rooms then?" He asked, his voice in a shyer tone than usual. Before I could answer my phone was ringing. It read Liam Payne. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, it's Liam."
"Hey!"
"So, how does 5:30 sound?"
"Um, great! Meet you there?"
"Can't wait!"

I smiled and then ended the call.
"Girlfriend?" Louis questioned. God, what was with this kid's obsession with my non-existent girlfriend? "Nope!" I smiled, keeping him guessing. Just like that, I was out the door leaving Louis confused and curious in room 22.