Chapter Ten

It was going so well the first couple days after the breakfast from hell. My classes were going good, Niall and I got to hang out a lot, and Louis and I were actually getting along. Sure, we weren't having deep conversations or anything, but we were being civilized! That's got to count for something right? In reality though, I just wish it could go back to the way it used to be.

I rolled out of bed one Friday morning dreading my first class, Statistics. I quickly showered and threw on a pair of skinny jeans, and my Nirvana shirt. I saw Louis was still sound asleep on his bed, and figured after last time I should wake him up. How though? I launched myself from across the room and landed with all my weight on his once peaceful body. Ha.

"What the FUCK!" Louis moaned. I remained on top of him waiting for him to fully realize what just happened. "I'm going to fucking murder you." Louis blinked at me in complete seriousness. Between the calm tone of his voice and the nearly sadistic look on his face, I ran. I bolted quickly out of our dorm and ran through the halls pushing through the alarmed students. Seconds after, I looked back and Louis was chasing after me with hellish determination. I thought quickly and headed to Niall's room frantically knocking on the door.

A groggy looking Zayn opened the door and I looked back to see Louis inches away. I pushed my way through the door and leaped on Zayn's back. "Protect me, Zaynie!" I cried grasping to his smaller form. "Get off of me you giant." Zayn hissed throwing me to the ground. Moments after, Louis collapsed on top of me straddling my waist and began tickling me. "You guys are fucking morons." Zayn shook his head and collapsed on his bed instantly falling back asleep.

"If you ever do that again I will cut off your genitals and feed them to Niall." Louis laughed still torturing me. "Ew." Niall came trudging in the door seemingly just after showering. "Do I even want to know?" He gestured to our compromising position. "Nope!" Louis grinned idiotically before turning back to me and spitting directly in my face.

"Tomlinson you dick!" I groaned in disgust. It wasn't long before I was now chasing him through the halls. I finally tackled him once we got back to our room, and we both laid out of breath on the small dorm floor.

I rolled over to see Louis beaming with life, and slightly out of breath. How I missed this. "We have class." I muttered still trying to catch my breath. "Yeah." He grinned looking at me directly in my eyes. I could get lost in his ocean blue eyes forever if life would allow me. Shaking out of my thoughts, I brushed myself off and held a hand out helping Louis up. "See you there?" I asked. Louis nodded and I grabbed my phone and keys and headed to class.

I sat next to Louis in the back of our Statistics class completely uninterested in whatever the hell the professor was going on about. I kept watching the clock praying this torture would just end already.

I felt a tap at my shoulder, and turned to see Louis had slipped a piece of paper unto my desk. I opened it up to see a note:

"This is such bullshit. I'm bored and I want tacos."

I tried to hide the large grin on my face before scribbling something back.

"Yeah you're telling me. Do you have any other classes after this?"

We continued passing the paper back and forth.

"Nah. Wanna grab lunch?"

Just then my phone went off, I picked it up to read the text. 'hey gorgeous boyfriend of mine, lunch today? -liam your sexy lover ;)' I sighed not knowing what to do. I really should go to lunch with Liam. We haven't seen each other all week; it was the right thing to do.

I glanced over at Louis' curious expression before sighing and texting Liam back, and writing a note back to Louis. "Lunch sounds great!" I wrote. Seconds later my phone buzzed. 'Awe well that's okay babe, good luck with your project :((' Liam replied, and I looked over at a smiling Louis.